FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was your brother the lead profile Zaz? In most EA Sports games you have to be the lead profile to unlock the achievement.

Bah, that could've been it, though I swear we've unlocked achievements in the same game before.

Was your brother the lead profile Zaz? In most EA Sports games you have to be the lead profile to unlock the achievement.

Bah, that could've been it, though I swear we've unlocked achievements in the same game before.

Some of them you can unlock without being the lead profile, it's a bit weird really. For example there's a co-op achievement of scoring from a cross that another human player supplies for you. Obviously you don't have to be the lead profile to get that one.

Some of them you can unlock without being the lead profile, it's a bit weird really. For example there's a co-op achievement of scoring from a cross that another human player supplies for you. Obviously you don't have to be the lead profile to get that one.

Yeah, my brother got that one, even though we were playing against each other >_>

So I think it's a bit screwed up :P

I thought that aswell it doesn't sometimes recognize the achievements

When first got it went to get the score with a defender so stuck a defender on pen didn't get it, Beat half star team against 5 star team didn't get it.

Also got a question about the Volley achievement. I was Torres and i got through the defence, hit a rainbow flick and on the volley hit it in to the net but it didn't recognize. I can't remember if it bounced or not but that'd be a half volley. Can you get the achievement doing a half volley

No, I don't think it counts by doing a half volley. I got the achievement with a corner kick, drove it low into the penalty box and Pavlyuchenko vollied it on the turn low into the net.

I also got the Giant Killer achievement on first try a little earlier, just a simple quick play match on Amateur with Accrington Stanley against Chelsea, won 3-2.

Got a secret achievement for playing a game off xbox live...Not complaining like lol

Started the 64 man team tournament done club tournament i was going to call THe Masters Cup but it would only let me write to The Masters Cu and who wants to be a Cu honestly so The Masters it is. Basically rip off the Champions League with 8 groups lol and top 4 qualify to next round

So I've started my first ever Be A Pro as a Hull City reserve and was wondering whether or not your performances actually affect when you move up to the next level? I ask because I eventually went up to reserve team captain after a hat-trick from midfield and then straight after the next game I went up to the first team.

Is that predetermined or will my in-game ratings affect it?

Edited by Zombie Jesus

A couple of videos I deemed worthy of an upload:

Jenas vollies in the 3rd of 4 goals against Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final first leg.

Heurelho Gomes fluffs up against Fulham.

Jenas swings in an inch perfect free kick in the Champions League group stage.

And finally, Modric bangs in an equaliser against Everton.

Steven Gerrard Freekick VS West Ham

Kaka Karate Kick After like 3 rebounds Kaka finishes it off Danielson style

I'll edit a few more in later

I went on a scoring run for Chelsea reserves and ended up starting for Scotland against France before I'd even played a first time game.

Reckon it's a bit wonky in that sense.

Then again there's a Chelsea reserve who always seems to play for the Israeli team. Maybe it assumes that a Chelsea reserve is better than a Falkirk player <_<

The secret achievements dont seem to be too difficult to get for this game-someone was asking earlier about a 1G achievement to nicely round out their score again after getting the 19G one for Last Gasp Goal, well you have to play 50 hours worth of football for the 1G one, so it may be a while.

And the reason I didnt get the achievement for Giant Killer the other day was cos its supposed to be with a half star team, not a one star team. >_<

First video upload as I'm particularly proud of this goal.

Clearly, Emnes = Ronaldinho

Van Basten 1988!

I wanted to upload my first goal today but it took forever to actually get to 5% and I wanted to play on. Dunno if it's common, but the opponent's goalkeeper was about to shoot the ball out of his hands but the striker of my team (was in be a pro) passed by the keeper, took the ball away with his heel and he scored. Bit like I think Henry once did for Arsenal.