FIFA 09

alldaws1

Ok the answers there are to ur first one if someone quits or drops out they are replaced by AI. the second one the captain makes subs however there is only the ten who were playing so if I subbed say Torres off for Kuyt the person playing as Torres is then goin to play as Kuyt

I would imagine it's the same as last year. If the player you are controlling is substituted you become free to change players at will. Unless every other player on the team is user controlled (which will probably be quite rare I would think), then yeah the player coming on will be who you control.

Eventually someone's going to get tired from running across the screen to be seen at ALL TIMES

You don't need to do that. You use the Be A Pro camera so the screen is focused on the player you're controlling but at an angle at which you can see the rest of the pitch too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you liked the demo, buy the game. To me, it seems to play better than the demo.

As much as I like it, I've already encountered a bug online;

Has anyone else encountered a bug online yet, where an opposition player disappears?

I had it playing as Utd vs. Liverpool. It was fine for 80 mins, but after that, Dirk Kuyt disappeard off my screen. You'd see the ball moving when he was in possession, but not the player, forcing me to clear everything when it was along my back four because I didn't know where he was.

EDIT: Also, can someone confirm what I have to do to upload the goals online? Where do I join, what do I put in and can it be done through PS3?

Edited by baddarboy

I absolutely LOVE this game! It just plays so much better than previous editions. Only played a couple of exhibitions so far, but already loving it. It looks a lot better too, I think this one will occupy me for a good while. Gonna try out Manager Mode in a few minutes, see how that plays.

Does anyone know of which players have fake names due to licensing? So gfar Ive only seen Adrian Mutu, but are there any others?

I absolutely LOVE this game! It just plays so much better than previous editions. Only played a couple of exhibitions so far, but already loving it. It looks a lot better too, I think this one will occupy me for a good while. Gonna try out Manager Mode in a few minutes, see how that plays.

Does anyone know of which players have fake names due to licensing? So gfar Ive only seen Adrian Mutu, but are there any others?

I don't know any others, but are they editable without needing EXP points? Hope so.

I would presume the whole Dutch team and all the other international sides they don't have the license for, I haven't played any international games so I'm not sure.

The disappearing player glitch was on the 360 version last year as well, you'd have thought they'd have fixed that.

They must have made the difficulty a bit easier because I was finding it a decent challenge on professional last year but in this game it's a fair bit easier, I'm in January in my season mode with Spurs and I'm top of the table and unbeaten since August when Chelsea beat me 2-1 (realistic, right? >_>) Great game, though.

I don't know any others, but are they editable without needing EXP points? Hope so.

I dont think their editable even with EXP points. And the only international team they dont have the licence for is Netherlands, though I presume you can still edit their squad to put all the real guys in. I did that last year and then it didnt save!

I don't remember ever signing up, but it appears I have done. Just reset the PW and now I'm logged in as "Badd-um-tsch," my PSN. Would this mean I'm good to upload videos now?

Should be. If it still doesn't let you, got back to that website, click Profile then edit your Bio. Should come up with your persona, which should be your PSN. If it's not, select it from the drop down list. If it's not in the list, just click New Persona and follow the instructions.

Yep.

I got the 'Score in the 89th minute' achievement on the 360 last night, it gave me 19 G. Now I have to find another achievement that will return my gamerscore to a nice number that ends in 0 or 5 >_>

I think I came the closest I ever will to scoring an overhead kick, too. Dos Santos races down the left, crosses for an unmarked Bent who has to scissors kick because the ball's behind him and it hits the crossbar. :@

Edited by AD

Yep.

I got the 'Score in the 89th minute' achievement on the 360 last night, it gave me 19 G. Now I have to find another achievement that will return my gamerscore to a nice number that ends in 0 or 5 >_>

I think I came the closest I ever will to scoring an overhead kick, too. Dos Santos races down the left, crosses for an unmarked Bent who has to scissors kick because the ball's behind him and it hits the crossbar. :@

Have you scored in the first minute? That might be the 1g achivement.