FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there no way to change kit numbers in Manager Mode anymore? Ashton has defaulted to 6 and Navas to 2 (he's a right midfielder!) cos theyre new signings

Yeah its pretty gay Santi Cazorla is my number 2 at Real Madrid. You cant even change the numbers of players in the edit mode afaik.

You can. They had Corluka as 18 and Frazier Campbell as 15 for Spurs, I changed them to their proper numbers, 22 and 18.

I haven't worked that out myself yet. Same with NHL. I can see videos but not images.

Edit: Actually, just go to your profile page and click 'Add Widgets', then add the 'My Photos' widget and you should see your photos on your profile page.

Edited by AD

At first I didn't really like the game (especially the demo I hated), but after playing it all day yesterday it has grown on me and now I actually love it. Be a Legend online is hella fun too. I was Quaresma for Inter against Man Utd in my first and only game so far, I scored and got an assist. I'm willing to be CB though :pervert:

Only thing I've found that I really don't like so far is that players like Nacer Barazite, Armand Traore and Havard Nordtveit are not Arsenal players like in real life, but according to the game they are under contract at the club they were loaned out to this year. How hard is it to put them on loan at the start of the game?

All it'd take is a few more hours of QA testing any attempt at testing their broken-ass buggy pieces of shit software, then they wouldn't have to bother so much with dealing with ignoring all their customers' complaints and they could get on with making sure next year's quality release broken-ass buggy pieces of shit can be out on time rather than making patches that are punctual and correctly solve any issues weeks or months in the making and don't really help a thing without ruining something else.

This bugs me just a bit. It was done simply but well in last years game. I agree that the game plays better this year than last but surely it needn't be at the expense of a feature that worked well last year? Just signed Michael Owen for my Spurs side in Jan and he's running around with #2 on his back, and that number was already assigned to Hutton at the start of the season.

For a game that prides itself on detail (I think the kits all look awesome this season, and squads are as detailed as ever) it just seems weird that this was something that didn't come up earlier in playtesting. It's only a small feature but it is something that has the potential to knock the player out of his willing suspension of dis-belief (as if seeing my Spurs tonk Liverpool 4-0 didn't do that anyway!)

I'm really enjoying the Be A Pro Career, the fact you start at the very bottom-in the reserves, is great. I believe thats a next gen exclusive too, its fun building a players stats up and trying to get him to international recognition in four years