FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play in a PS3 league too? What sort of teams though? Preferrably not just the best teams in the game, joined another league where the owner said everyone should choose average teams, cue people choosing Hull, Wigan etc. with him using Atletico Madrid!

Oh, it'd definitely be "no 5 star teams". I don't use Adidas live-season, so I'm not sure who's 5 star after the updates, but the usual Man Utd, Chelsea, AC, Barca, Real etc. wouldn't be allowed. Good to see there's people interested though.

-----

FIFA 09 EWB LEAGUE (7)

Baddar - Badd-um-tsch - Man City

Stormshadow - Gabriel-Sylar - Everton

The Cool One - Nalareg - Newcastle

Captain Kirk - J-Maestro - Portsmouth

rvdwannabe - rvdwannabe - Fulham

AJ - junkd03 - ?

metalman - ?

Edited by Baddar D

rvdwannabe has FIFA!

In my last post on the previous page, I've put together a list of who's definitely playing/could be playing. If all of those confirm, I'm sure we could get this started by the weekend. In the meantime, if those of you who confirmed could PM me with your preferred team and what times of the day best suit you, that'd be great.

Sorry Clawson, but I'm taking dibs on Man City. They're my online team. -_-

Edited by Baddar D

I'll definitely be up for it. Although I'm not sure what team yet.

I've been playing as Boro in my manager mode but their original team, outside of Aliadiere and Enmes has practically no speed in it whatsoever. The only team I've been using online is Man City cause they've got bags of pace and that's how I like to play. So I'll have to have a root around and see who else I can find, but I'm definitely on board.

To those of you who have confirmed interest in the PS3 League...

I've just created it;

League Name: EWB League

Password: ewbv

The quicker you all join, the quicker we can get this started. :)

I'm not sure how it sets fixtures up etc. If it sets them up automatically, fair enough. If we all join and we need to "create a session" until we all play each other once, I'll put together some sort of fixture list.

EDIT: Stormshadow has just joined, and it seems you can invite players to league games as long as you haven't played them before. So, as soon as we have our anticipated 5/6 sign-ups, I'll get working on some sort of fixture list for us all to go by. I think it's easier and better if we take it one game each at a time, rather than one person having played 4 games to another persons 1.

Edited by Baddar D

I'd like to join but I'd only really be able to play at weekends due to me being at uni during the week.

No big deal, it'd just mean your games would have to take place over the weekend. Most games will anyway, I imagine.

Add "Badd-um-tsch" so that I can invite you. Let me know who you are when adding though.

Also, remember...no 5-stars/Liverpool's/Arsenal's/other ridiculously better than everyone elses picks teams. :shifty: