Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I thought I was able to be ready, but found out that some of my files have apparently been deleted from my computer. Lovely that. I should be able to be ready in a day or so, but I don't know how that works with the list. If I need to be bumped down a slot or two, that's fine.

Auuuugh, I was ready this time D:

Alright! Putting my foot down just because I've been lazy and it's my fault for not establishing it before: Next open space, I'll be able to take it.

And to re-establish this because I think some people were confused over the nature of my game: it's ready. It's been ready. I, however, have not. Between my wedding, honeymoon, and college graduation, plus the length of time these mob games have been taking lately, I've sort-of just hit a bit of a bad time to try and start it in. Game is good to go. I wasn't. Now I am. GAME SHALL GO SOON.

And with that, I think we're good. We're good, right? Yeah. We're good.

Probably wont need to what with only 10 spots left, but with RW away for now I figured I'd ask here.

What's a board acceptable time frame to allow sign-ups before cutting roles to start a game? I don't wanna hold things up longer than I have to, so a guideline would be appreciated.

Probably wont need to what with only 10 spots left, but with RW away for now I figured I'd ask here.

What's a board acceptable time frame to allow sign-ups before cutting roles to start a game? I don't wanna hold things up longer than I have to, so a guideline would be appreciated.

I to, would like some advice on this topic.

I'm pushing it, asking for 32 players in my first game as game runner but I would much prefer to keep as many roles as possible and it'll probably be handy for me to know an acceptable time frame before I close off sign-ups.

... agah, RW, my apologies, I only just checked back and noticed you saying I was good to go on the 26th. I must have missed that somehow because had I seen it I'd have been prepared :(

Just assumed you guys thought I still needed time. My bad, I'll be ready for it next time though! :shifty:

HTTK, take a look at my game's opening post. Or Hajjhowe's Second X-Men, or Haruhi Suzumiya, or Basically ANY Sousa game.

That's how you do the opening post of a theme game, even if you're 100% certain noone knows the theme, you give people a taste of the characters, and story, and with any luck if you're the last three games I mentioned you get people hooked.

I have no doubt that you'll do well, if you choose to run something.

Sign me up with Hugo's House of Mafia, a 20 player game that is not ready yet but I've got the roles laid out, I just have to write up PMs. not that it matters as i'm at the end of the line, just saying.