Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

It's going to suck that LCS's game is going to start just before mine.

Naturally I have to be in it but I get the feeling that it'll be just starting to get really interesting and then my game'll start and my attention will then be mostly elsewhere. crying.gif

How do others deal with being in a game, when one of theirs is about to start? Surely you'd struggle to maintain focus in any game you were playing at the time wouldn't you?

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Not at all, playing a game and running one are entirely different things. That's like asking how I can combine playing in a game and listening to music.

Not at all, playing a game and running one are entirely different things. That's like asking how I can combine playing in a game and listening to music.

I'm going to guess voodoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, now that I actually get what the heck's going on, I want to sign up a Mafia game.

Mel Brooks Mafia, thirty players. Still writing up some stuff, but it should be ready by the time it gets to the sign-up phase.

I'll wait for RW to confirm, but it certainly seems like it.

Which is awesome. Been waiting to do this for ages.

I can make that the next game I do as a sort-of co-op with you if you really want, since I noticed that it's no longer on the list :P

I'll probably start up a signup thread sometime tonight for Video Game Consoles Mafia if no-one objects. I'd wait for RW, but, you know, Ruki told me I could go and all.

• Admin

Of course it's fine to go - if you're at the top of the list and a spot comes up, please don't stand on ceremony and wait for my say-so.

We're mostly sensible adults who can understand the guidelines after all!