What manager could save Spurs' season?

Blue Rosler

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
Harry Redknapp is horribly over-rated.

Don't really see how so. Did decent enough at West Ham, got Pompey into the Premiership by signing obscure players who became great buys (i.e. Yakubu), established them there, went a bit haywire at Southampton, but then went back to help Pompey recover from the pig's ear which was Alain Perrin, keeping them up somehow along with slowly rebuilding the squad and getting them into Europe with their first cup win in yonks.

I mean, who else would want to come who has a reputation better than that? Iain Dowie?

jesus.jpg

David Prutton?

:w00t: High-5!

I think Redknapp is overrated, but simply because the press build him up as a world class manager capable of managing an established "big-4" side, he is however an excellent manager and could be the next one to break the "big 4", if he plays his cards right... Of course, people say this every year about Tottenham.

Edit: Silly me, forgot that Citeh have mega-millionz now, he could be the second in line to break the "big 4" if he plays his cards right.

Edited by - Matt -