Bond.....No More

Laice07

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

Bana Slams Bond Reports

Hulk star Eric Bana has dismissed reports he has signed a deal to replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond as "crazy". The 35-year-old Australian actor was at the centre of a media frenzy last week when sources said producer Barbara Broccoli had offered Bana the part. But the Black Hawk Down star says he doesn't even want the coveted role - and has no idea where the story has come from. Bana fumes, "I've said like a million times I wouldn't do it. It's never, ever, ever been something we've had a discussion about. I haven't got a bloody clue where this all started."

credit: IMDB

I hope this is true, Bana really wouldn't be a good Bond.

And once again we keep guessing :P Since Bana is out, theres still a hope that it could be Clive Owen, or Collin Farrell.....and the rumours of Bloom being Bond has risen up.

• 2 weeks later...

The newest Bond prospect is a doc from Nip/Tuck?

McMahon for Bond?

Nip/Tuck hunk Julian McMahon is the latest big name to be linked to the role of James Bond. The Australian actor - who was once married to Kylie Minogue's sister Dannii - joins established British stars Orlando Bloom, Jude Law and Clive Owen on the list of contenders for the part. It was previously thought that one of McMahon's countrymen, Hugh Jackman or Eric Bana, would take over from Pierce Brosnan, but both sets of rumours have proved to be false. Insiders are not ruling out the prospect of Brosnan making one final outing as the world's favorite superspy in Bond 21, slated for Autumn 2005 release.

Interesting...they better make a decision fast or else the movie won't come out unitl 2006 :P