Another Way To Die

alldaws1

A new James Bond film brings obviously another Bond theme to us, this time by Jack White & Alicia Keys which may be the oddest pairing I've ever heard of. Anyway, what does everyone think of it, how does it match up to Bond themes of the past? If you haven't heard it yet you can listen to it at last.fm.

I wasn't sure about it at first but after a few listens I really like it, I think it fits the modern Bond image well. It's not the best ever, but I think it's probably the best of the Brosnan/Craig era films. We can all at least be thankful they didn't let Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson do it in the end.

Thoughts? And no film spoilers please. At least until I go see it on Thursday :P

Edited by AD

I disliked it upon hearing it on the radio for the first time, but then decided to give it another try and then fell in love with it. I think it's a brilliant song and (although I haven't seen the film) it's a perfect Bond song.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5UJvnbbuY

Just a reminder. :P If you think it's 'mediocre', you need to see more than a ten second clip. Shame about Alicia. Meg White could probably have done it better and looked several times hotter. :shifty:

Hahahaha...what?

In a looks competition between Meg White and a pig, it's neck and neck to the finish line, with Meg only just edging out...I'd bang her, yeah...but she's FAR FAR FAR from a 'hot' woman. I mean she looks like something that needs to be harpooned and dragged in from sea.

If I saw her in a normal club, as a normal person (not famous)...she'd have to make the first move...and be proper fucking gagging for it, for me to take any form of 'extended' interest...oh I'd have to be totally ARSEHOLED too.

Edited by YI

If I saw her in a normal club, as a normal person (not famous)...she'd have to make the first move...and be proper fucking gagging for it, for me to take any form of 'extended' interest...oh I'd have to be totally ARSEHOLED too.

Just look at her chest, I'd be sold and have no need for alchohol :P

I didn't like it originally but it's seriously grown on me as of late. I'm not big on the lyrics aside from the chorus, but obviously those were going to be there no matter what (though hilariously, my favorite Bond theme is still the instrumental "On Her Majesty's Secret Service").

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5UJvnbbuY

Just a reminder. :P If you think it's 'mediocre', you need to see more than a ten second clip. Shame about Alicia. Meg White could probably have done it better and looked several times hotter. :shifty:

Hahahaha...what?

In a looks competition between Meg White and a pig, it's neck and neck to the finish line, with Meg only just edging out...I'd bang her, yeah...but she's FAR FAR FAR from a 'hot' woman. I mean she looks like something that needs to be harpooned and dragged in from sea.

Hey, I never said Meg White was hot (she is, but I never said that :P). I just said that she's far hotter than this:

alicia_keys.jpg

I know your taste in women is fucking awful, but surely even you can't say that Alicia Keys is attractive?