Frankmusik

YI

You need to quit laying it on so thick with everything you fucking hear.

That said, it is pretty catchy, and I will be requiring a download >_>

Yeah, it's basically the catchiness of it. Although, I do think I'll hold this in regard like I do "About You Now" by Sugababes, that I absolutely love it.

As for a download, I have an older, different version of it...this version is on a new EP he is putting out, which hasn't leaked yet. Just stumbled across it on MTV Dance today...the brother and I were both like "Fucking hell...this is brilliant!".

And my quota is actually;

a) Punky stuff

b) Hot broads

c) Cheesy synths

This mostly fulfils C, although B on the video is just a lovely little bonus.

Brunette is so fucking gorgeous.

Seriously, listening to a bunch of this guys other stuff, it's so fucking cheesy, I love him.

To get my brother to like/listen to a conventional pop-song is fucking difficult...and he loves this, proof it's godly. :shifty:

Edited by YI

Football! Soccer! Football! Soccer Fuck you! Die in a fire! Cunt! I fucked your mom!

>_>

Also, it's the synths that do it for me, I keep getting yelled at at work for putting cheesy synth music on too much. Also stuff that uses that silly vocoder effect (like that bit in Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl). But I won't learn, as soon as I get hold of this, it's going on the work playlist.