Love Actually

Captain Kirk

Hmmm, I watched this for the first time a month or two ago and really really rated it.

I love the Andrew Lincoln / Keira Knightley short story.

This scene is totally epic: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9xHR11E3A In fact on watching it again it's pretty perfect.

My other favourite story in it is Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman.

Mainly when she has an emotional breakdown but hides it from everyone, and when he realises he's been a total moron. He's only human and the secretary did everything perfectly to snare him....Still there's hope for their marriage at the end which is really cool.

Their marriage in the movie is totally realistic as are the emotions in it. Very rich and deep for such a rom-com movie.

ANDREW "MOTHERFUCKING" LINCOLN!!!

I remember first time I saw it, I had no idea he was in it, my mega-Teachers/dog charity advert fandom made me get all giddy with excitement.

Lincoln/Knightley arc is my favourite. Then Bill Nighy, he's a bigger legend than Lincoln though.

Awesome film.

Edited by YI

I've only ever seen this film once with my (then) girlfriend, which she then bought be a copy of. I think it would bring back too many memories if I watched it again. I wasn't really paying attention the first time to be honest. :P

Is that why you split up? Cos she bought Be a DVD?

I've only ever seen this film once with my (then) girlfriend, which she then bought be a copy of. I think it would bring back too many memories if I watched it again. I wasn't really paying attention the first time to be honest. :P

Oh she did a lot more than that IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

She bought you the soundtrack too?!

Now now, that would be telling

Hmmm, I watched this for the first time a month or two ago and really really rated it.

This scene is totally epic: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9xHR11E3A In fact on watching it again it's pretty perfect.

That is an awesome scene, but I can't help but wonder what would've happened if the bloke answered the door :shifty:

Brilliant film. Just feels like it's perfectly crafted. My favourite arc is probably the Keira Knightley one too. Just because she looks absolutely stunning in every scene.

That is an awesome scene, but I can't help but wonder what would've happened if the bloke answered the door :shifty:

Brilliant film. Just feels like it's perfectly crafted. My favourite arc is probably the Keira Knightley one too. Just because she looks absolutely stunning in every scene.

I think the only reason we like it is because we wish we could do it ourselves. :) Which would be infinitely awesome. On a sad note the guy that was signing at the wedding died only a few years after this. :(

Now now, that would be telling

That should've been my soundtrack Be!