RESULTS: them people with fannies '08

YI

Real fanny, not bum-fannies...silly Americans.

Those from last year who didn't make the cut;

Allison Mack [50]

Sarah Lancaster [47]

Liv Tyler [47]

Bjork [46] (THANK FUCK!)

Beyonce [45]

Lauren Laverne [43]

Monica Bellucci [43]

Katharine McPhee [41]

Winona Ryder [41]

Kaley Cuoco [39]

Missy Peregrym [38] (Totally forgot she existed, only knew who she is through this...but...YUMMY!!!)

Candice Michelle [36]

Salma Hayek [32]

Kate Hudson [30]

Hayley Williams [28]

Avril Lavigne [27]

Audrey Tautou [26]

Kristin Kreuk [24]

Shannyn Sossamon [23]

Katherine Heigl [22]

Isla Fisher [21]

Alessandra Ambrosio [18] (:()

Jenna Fischer [10]

Rihanna [9]

Emilie De Ravin [6]

Oh yeah, I changed my votes...but never got round to posting them in the thread...so if people (aka. cunts) decide to check on my adding up etc, that might be why it doesn't make exact sense.

Edited by YI

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50. ANA IVANOVIC

SERBIA

PLACE LAST TIME: #31

fhm01yn7.jpg

carati1ls8.jpg

fhm03wf4.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 9 | 3 = 24

FAMOUS FOR: Being a proper hot, but also great, tennis player

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT! Love her. I'd shag

49. ALICIA KEYS

AMERICA

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

alicia-keys-promo-2.jpg

998_723609565_alicia_keys_12_H003515_L.0.0.0x0.400x300.jpeg

02.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 10 | 2 = 24

FAMOUS FOR: R&B singer, who dissapeared off the face of the planet, but has reappeared in the last year or so

VERDICT: She's fit...and I generally don't find...R&B singers (:shifty:)...attractive. She's nothing amazing though, like her eyes are proper scary and stuff (at times), and she needs to keep straight hair, as all that other shit she does with it is awful. I guess she's not that fit then. And the Bond theme is fucking awful. I'd shag though.

48. COBIE SMULDERS

CANADA

001.jpg

003.jpg

cobiesmulders23bn3.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 3 | 3 | 2 = 24

FAMOUS FOR: Being 'Aunt Robin (Scherbatsky)' on "How I Met Your Mother"

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIT!! "Oh Teddy-Boy"...I could jizz on command when she says that, seriously. I'd shag. Although, why does her name sound like a process that happens to coal? I'd shag...again, on a bed of burning coals...her on top.

47. LUCY LIU

AMERICA

lucyliu03ob3.jpg

001.jpg

Lucy_Liu.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 7 | 6 = 26

FAMOUS FOR: Actress in like "Charlies Angels", "Kill Bill" and most awesomely "Ally McBeal"

VERDICT: I first came across her on Ally McBeal...actually that's basically all I've seen her in besides "Kill Bill", oh and "Shanghai Noon"...how great was Ally McBeal, remember the episode where Cage and Fish went on like a road trip or something? It kicked arse. The girl's aged well. I'd shag.

46. RACHEL MCADAMS

CANADA

PLACE LAST TIME: #19

01macsr9.jpg

rachelmcadamswallpaper0qc9.jpg

02macus9.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 6 | 2 | = 27

FAMOUS FOR: It hasn't change from last year...Actress, most famous for hit comedy "The Wedding Crashers", soppy piece of shit "The Notebook" and one film I need to see/furiously wank to, "Mean Girls"

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! Weakerthans fan too. Needs to keep the dark hair more, as she's so pretty with it. Needs to stop doing artsy-fartsy photoshoots that make her look like a transvestite. I'd shag.

Edited by YI

"Shannyn Sossamon [23]"

Thank fucking God that munter didn't make it.

Pah, she's far better than the other thirty boring identikit Hollywood bitches in this list.

Grow some balls of your own and don't let the media tell you who you should find attractive.

"Shannyn Sossamon [23]"

Pah, she's far better than the other thirty boring identikit Hollywood bitches in this list.

Grow some balls of your own and don't let the media tell you who you should find attractive.

When I saw Ace's post, I was thinking of something to write in reply. I probably would've ended up flaming him, so your response works nicely. :shifty:

45. MARYSE OUELETT

CANADA

mar1jp9.jpg

mar2ye8.jpg

mar3su2.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 9 | 5 = 28

FAMOUS FOR: Proper fit WWE diva on the Smackdown brand

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT! Jesus Christ. Like...she looks like she'd be down for some fucked up shit as well...and I'd happily let her wee on me or whatever she wanted...these things always bring out the worst in me don't they? I'd shag.

44. JESSICA BIEL

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #13

jessica_biel_02.jpg

biel-gq.jpg

jessica-biel-picture-11.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 5 | 5 | 1 = 33

FAMOUS FOR: Actress.

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! Never seen her in anything. She's proper fit though. I'd shag.

43. ALYSSA MILANO

UNITED STATES

01~22.jpg

002.jpg

02~1.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 5 | 5 | 1 = 28

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, in "Charmed"...everyone used to watch "Charmed", purely because they were fit, there was no other reason.

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! She dropped from the list last 'year', it's good to see her back. I'd shag.

42. HELENA BONHAM CARTER

ENGLAND

helena-bonham-carter-gm_l6.jpg

hbc.jpg

helena_bonham_carter028.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 8 | 3 | 2 = 39

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, looked well hot in a scummy she might give you an STD...but you'll risk it...way in "Fight Club"

VERDICT: Canny fit, for her age. But again, not really 'moviestar' fit, IMO. If I had to choose someone to wank over, she wouldn't be particularly high on the list. Still worth a squirt though. She was proper fit though. I'd shag.

41. LIZZY CAPLAN

UNITED STATES

003.jpg

01.jpg

capgc4.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 10 | 10 = 40

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, one of the ones that wasn't a monster in "Cloverfield"...and also in one film I need to see/furiously wank to, "Mean Girls"

VERDICT: She's fit. Not top 50 fit IMO, but fit. Her face is a bit weird, but if you had a lass that looked like her, you'd be all "Yeah, my lass is proper fucking gorgeous...FUCK YOU ALL...I AM GOD!!". Every person 'HOT' not famous person 'HOT'. I'd shag.

"Shannyn Sossamon [23]"

When I saw Ace's post, I was thinking of something to write in reply. I probably would've ended up flaming him, so your response works nicely. :shifty:

Oh give over Hamster, "Grow some balls of your own and don't let the media tell you who you should find attractive." What a load of balls.

I don't find her attractive. I saw her posted on here last year and since then and thought "wow, I don't find her attractive in the slightest". The media has no influence on who I like and who I don't like what so ever - I like what I like. If I see someone and my brain says "they're attractive" then I think that. But no, you're probably right Hamster - I have no balls of my own because I don't find her attractive.

Just... wow at that.

"Shannyn Sossamon [23]"

Oh give over Hamster, "Grow some balls of your own and don't let the media tell you who you should find attractive." What a load of balls.

I don't find her attractive. I saw her posted on here last year and since then and thought "wow, I don't find her attractive in the slightest". The media has no influence on who I like and who I don't like what so ever - I like what I like. If I see someone and my brain says "they're attractive" then I think that. But no, you're probably right Hamster - I have no balls of my own because I don't find her attractive.

Just... wow at that.

:w00t:

For the record I thought Bjork looked attractive in the Declare Independance video.. although all the other times she usually looks like a 13 year old Thai boy. But I thought she looked quite good in that video.

Controversy, because shes not a "identikit Hollywood bitch". What have I become? :(

For the record I thought Bjork looked attractive in the Declare Independance video.. although all the other times she usually looks like a 13 year old Thai boy. But I thought she looked quite good in that video.

Controversy, because shes not a "identikit Hollywood bitch". What have I become? :(

Controversy - I don't find Bjork particularly attractive :pervert:

"Shannyn Sossamon [23]"

I was close to flaming too. She's far better looking than 80% of the list already.