RESULTS: them people with fannies '08

YI

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. NATALIE PORTMAN

VERDICT: Absolutely gorgeous. She's like our Keira in that she's just so absolutely beautiful and delicate looking, and you just want to wrap her in cotton wool...smother year and rape the corpse...okay, not the last bit, just you want to protect her. So, so fit. I'd shag.

And, of course, Portman's double/bodyguard in SW1 was... Keira Knightley. Even Portman's mother couldn't tell them apart when they were in costume.

Granted that was ten years ago, but even so they still look almost identical now.

So I have no reason for fancying Keira like crazy and Portman not at all... but that's how I feel. Anyone else go one and not the other?

5. MILA KUNIS

UKRAINE

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

milakunis99tc2.jpg

milakunis11li7.jpg

milakunis118od5.jpg

milakunis88ra1.jpg

milakunis177py6.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 10 votes | 540 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably in long running "That 70's show", and providing the voice of Meg Griffin in Family Guy.

VERDICT: There's something about her that puts me off a bit. Her face looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp (although she does look really pretty in the first one), but fuck, she is quite fit, awesome body. What the fuck is she doing with Macauley Culkin? He's like the weirdest looking bloke ever. Overrated because she's 'nerdy', but yeah, banging. Yeah in like 2-sentences I just did a complete 180. I'd shag.

4. KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

ENGLAND

PLACE LAST TIME: #29

keiraknightley80xf9.jpg

keiraknightley5ri5.jpg

keiraknightley214ea4.jpg

keiraknightley24qw3.jpg

30.jpg

keiraknightley58tu8.jpg

keiraknightley54dj6.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 11 votes | 913 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, having been in a bunch of shit, most notably in the Pirates of The Caribbean franchise.

VERDICT: Women who DRINK generally scare me, but the fact Keira could probably drink me under the table (and have her way with me...my willy would still work for her, regardless of how much I'd had) is really fucking hot. She took a big slip last year, which upset me, but she's bounced back well. Yes you could say she's a little thin, her arse and tits are borderline non-existent, but fuck, look how beautiful she is? How can you not fall in love with that? I'd love to slap my dick about that pretty face. I'd shag.

3. MEGAN FOX

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #8

meganfox208aa0.jpg

meganfox29ef1.jpg

meganfox103uu3.jpg

meganfox125un7.jpg

meganfox20ro5.jpg

meganfox167zg2.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 14 votes | 1190 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, in "Hope & Faith" and the live action "Transformers" film, which I still refuse to fucking watch.

VERDICT: FIIIIIT!!! She's like the new Angelina Jolie, just the kind where you say her name and everyone will nod and agree "Fucking banging", and similarly to Jolie, she's clearly a bit FUCKING MENTAL, which makes her even hotter. I seriously thought she was going to knock our Mandy off top spot when I was tallying up the votes, but she didn't even hit second. She can look a bit goofy in some photos, but fuck, them some quality blowjob teeth. I'd shag.

2. KRISTEN BELL

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #7

bell1sh9.jpg

bell2qf2.jpg

bell4om2.jpg

bell3tj2.jpg

kristen-bell10220601.jpg

bell6ka1.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 13 votes | 1378 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably as Veronica Mars in "Veronica Mars", and the sexy as fuck Elle in "Heroes". Was also in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" which was apparently quite good, but I ain't seen it.

VERDICT: FIIIIT!!! She's just so bubbly and cute, when she's playing Elle especially, fucking BANGING! I'd shag.

...and still reigning supreme...

1. MANDY MOORE

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #1

mandymoore514co0.jpg

mandymoore76pi9.jpg

mandymoore280sk5.jpg

mandymoore376tl3.jpg

mandymoore32hp1.jpg

mandymoore83yf1.jpg

mandymoore262wv4.jpg

mandymoore538dh6.jpg

81107170ra2.jpg

mandymoore451nc1.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 15 votes | 1500 points

FAMOUS FOR: Young bubblegum pop artist, come actress, come serious pop artist ("Wild Hope" is a lovely album, I'd take it over St. Vincent any day of the fucking week).

VERDICT: EWB's princess reigns once again!!! Fittest woman in the world to me, she's the absolute definition of 'my type'. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! I'd shag.

...until next time (now I need some other form of list to do :shifty:), toodleoo...

mandymoore322ep1.jpg

Edited by YI

Keira Knightley is where it's at. Best in that top 50 easily. (Y)

I watched Love Actually for the first time a couple of months ago and seriously, the scene where Andrew Lincoln goes over to her and her new husband's house is amazing. She is amazing. Huzzah.

Megan Fox & Kristen Bell were the only ones in the top 5 I liked. Although all 5 chicks are attractive, if the theme was people with "fannies" then clearly Knightley & Moore are both way too high on the list :shifty:

EDIT: metalman I'm going to have to officially revoke your "man card".

Edited by naiwf

different strokes for different folks you know, eh?

EDIT: but yeah, I am picky as fuck. Possibly a bad thing. It has resulted in a few real life "missed opportunities" but eh...life goes on.

And to be fair Megan Fox would be alright without the tattoos.

Probably should upgrade Mandy Moore from "quite good" seeing as she was on my list. I don't really know a great deal of women though. I mostly just chose nominations by other people that I liked.

Edited by metalman

That is the worst top ten ever. Only three out of the ten I agree with that's Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, and Mandy Moore. Keira Knightley is ok but not top ten material, and everybody sweets the cheerleader from Heroes she is butt. Megan Fox is also butt, in no way is she attractive.

Edited by That Guy Mikey

Kate Beckinsale is easily one of my favorite actresses - not just because she's HOT, but because a. I love her accent when she actually plays a role that doesn't require her to drop it, and b. She can actually act.

However, she dropped a few spots on my list when I found out she smokes like a chimney.

And regarding Megan Fox.....any House fans around? Because I want to give you something to think about: Megan Fox is apparently bisexual and in an interview I read (think it was in Maxim) she said she's attracted to Olivia Wilde (who plays Thirteen on House). Think about that for a while!

Olivia Wilde was also in Season 5 of One Tree Hill.

Yeah, I busted out some knowledge on that.

And I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed, so there's that.

WAIT!! SHE WAS!?!?!?! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS!!! Bastard, I knew I should have kept watching OTH...with the inclusion of Wilde it's officially the greatest totty TV show on the go at the minute.

She was also in Season 2 of The OC. :shifty: