Guess The Stadium

AJ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, IAceI. It's Borussia Park, home of Mönchengladbach and also TSG Hoffenheim this season until their new place is complete.

Leader Board

1. metalman 3pts

2. Ellis 1pt

-. ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster 1pt

-. Jam 1pt

-. Wilson 1pt

-. IAceI 1pt

If someone gets this next one pretty quick, then I'll post another before bed, otherwise this may be the last one for a few hours.

post-2-1229735967.jpg

Yup, the host stadium for the 2008 Champions League Final between Man Utd and Chelsea, and home of Spartak Moscow

Leader Board

1. metalman 3pts

2. Ellis 1pt

-. Jam 1pt

-. Wilson 1pt

-. IAceI 1pt

-. Don't Fear The Reaper 1pt

post-2-1229762361.jpg

Murrayfield is right. Better known for hosting rugby matches, but Hearts adopted it as Tynecastle wasn't up to European football standards.

Leader Board

1. metalman 3pts

2. Ellis 1pt

-. Jam 1pt

-. Wilson 1pt

-. IAceI 1pt

-. Don't Fear The Reaper 1pt

-. Version Dan 1pt

post-2-1229768915.jpg

To be fair, Ace was cheating heavily. :shifty:

?

I didn't realise using google to check whether I was right or not was cheating. If I had a suspicion of who it was then I'd google it to see whether or not I thought I was right or not.

It's a big stadium and looks quite modern, so it wasn't going to be a South American team as there aren't really stadiums like that in that region. Spain and Portugal don't have many big stadiums outside of the top teams and then they become quite open roofed, not like this one. I didn't think it looked very Italian either, seemed to nice <_<

So that left Germany/France. France's aren't fantastic and when Turbo said he thought it was Bayern playing I thought of a big German team who would fill their ground like that to play against Bayern - and viola, Monchengladbach.

If people actually thought I just sat on google typing random teams names into the search engine and looking at the stadiums, I have better things to do with my time. So I can't say I was cheating heavily, but if you believe so much I'll refrain from doing anymore?

To be fair, Ace was cheating heavily. :shifty:

So that left Germany/France. France's aren't fantastic and when Turbo said he thought it was Bayern playing I thought of a big German team who would fill their ground like that to play against Bayern - and viola, Monchengladbach.

A small string instrument? <_<

Besides, don't worry about it. There are no rules about using google anyways. Whilst I believe you didn't sit and search stadiums I reckon there will be a few answers found that way, although I don't condone it, but do expect it cause you can't expect everybody to be honest.

That sounded incredibly serious, the game's a bit of fun. :)