Guess The Stadium

AJ

Good guess. Artemio Franchi (Fiorentina) is right. I don't wanna go too obscure too soon, but I think I might have to if the next couple are guessed so easily.

Leader Board

1. metalman 2pts

2. Ellis 1pt

-. ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster 1pt

-. Jam 1pt

-. Wilson 1pt

post-2-1229709676.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also kind of make out the words "Home Depot" on the scoreboard.

Either you have fucking mint eyes, or I need glasses. I can just make out the word "galaxy" but that's mainly cos I know it's LA Galaxy.

You can't make it out really. It just appears to be about nine letters and in orange, so from that you can infer Home Depot.

That and I had a feeling it was an American stadium, Home Depot Center is one of the few that is soccer-only.

Edited by Lowerdeck

I thought I'd shrunk it down enough as to obscure the scoreboard. I also blurred out the HOME DEPOT writing on the nearest advertisement hoarding. <_<

Still, correct again metalman.

Leader Board

1. metalman 3pts

2. Ellis 1pt

-. ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster 1pt

-. Jam 1pt

-. Wilson 1pt

post-2-1229720678.jpg

I don't think it's the Allianz ArenA, I considered it to be that but had a quick look and I don't think the metal work at the top really looks the same.

It's annoying me because it looks pretty hi-tech so you'd assume it's a big name teams stadium, or a pretty famous one. But it just doesn't look familiar.

Well on that picture the scoreboards seem further to the corners of the stadiums, my google searches of the Allianz seem to show it slap bang in the middle of the goal ends.

Sticking with the German theme though, and going with Bayern as the away team - not the home team (so if I'm right, partial credit to Turbs);

Borussia Park, home of the loveable Borussia Mönchengladbach

Edited by IAceI

I tried to decipher that myself, I was getting Geuc or Deuc from what I could see. But I'm sure the guy in the very bottom right of the corner is wearing the 6 shirt and that name seems completely different so it may be personalised.

Looking through google

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...hengladbach.jpg

That picture makes me feel I've managed to actually get one for myself. I now feel good, should I be right <_<