Ollie becomes a gamer...

probablyoliver

Well, yeah. It originally started life as Resident Evil 4 but went too far off the beaten track and became Devil May Cry.

And lol at Ollie thinking MGS 2 will be long :shifty:

Edited by Ghost of Christmas Kaney

Regarding MGS3 bosses....

Volgin isn't the last boss.

The last boss is Big Boss and it's a beautiful fight.

If I remember the Volgin fight is pretty formulaic compared to some of the others in the game. The Sniper fight with The End was fantastic.

Finally, I'm not the only one not to get into Devil May Cry. One of my friends forced me to buy it and I think I only played it once. It's just not my kind of game.

I was really bored yesterday and decided to pop in a game I haven't played in about two years: Gun for the PS2. After a few side missions, I get back into the story missions and after getting shot or my horse shot or my buddy shot (it's the mission where you break out of jail and have to get three out of four or five horses that are being patrolled by just about the entire town weilding torches and guns), I gave up.

Gun looked awesome, and I'm guessing I can get the pre-owned copy for like a fiver from Blockbuster or something. Is it worth getting, or is it cack?

Yeah, you should be able to get it on the cheap by now. If so, it's probably worth getting. For better or worse, it's basically Grand Theft Horse. I just haven't made it very far because I tend to get frustrated on missions and not pick it back up again for year or so.

Edited by TheRyno