John Cena 12 Rounds

Jack brown

OK John Cena and WWE have a new movie! John Cena is a cop and his gf gets kidnaped..... Wait somewhere I have a feeling this has been done... OH ! NEVERMIND! He was a MARINE in the one I am thinking! God thank you WWE for being SO CREATIVE! So honestly who is going to pay money to go see Cena in the same shitty movie he released a year or 2 ago just with some slight changes and an added eliment? Not me I belive the guy that got censored on raw said it best.."We've Cena nough" Or "Cuck Fena"! My thoughts two duds in a row? WWE films must be closed! Anywho leave comments disagree with me hey whatever I wanna discuse this!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So honestly who is going to pay money to go see Cena in the same shitty movie he released a year or 2 ago just with some slight changes and an added eliment?

Go see it?

Isn't it straight to DVD?

No, it's getting a cinema release apparently. The Marine 2 is straight to DVD though.

I imagine the OP being read out by a really drunk guy talking almost too fast to understand.

Also who goes to see Steven Segal and Jean Claude Van Damme movies. They're all the same but they all make money.

Also it's budget is like 22 million, that's nothing.

That's the same as the rocks The Game Plan, and that pulled in 90 million in the US despite the fact it was shit.

I imagine the OP being read out by a really drunk guy talking almost too fast to understand.

Also who goes to see Steven Segal and Jean Claude Van Damme movies. They're all the same but they all make money.

Also it's budget is like 22 million, that's nothing.

That's the same as the rocks The Game Plan, and that pulled in 90 million in the US despite the fact it was shit.

That may be so but, The Game Plan was a Disney movie, The WWE doesn't have it's own CHANNEL to hock it's shitty movies.

That was a Disney movie?

I had no idea. my bad. But I imagine it'll be whored out on WWE programming enough that people will go see it. I can see it making some money back.

Edit: If you want, we can compare it to The Marine.

Budget $20Mil, made almost exactly 20 mil in theatres and according to Wiki

DVD Sales

The Marine was the #1 most rented DVD in its first week of release.[6] By March 2007, it had made over $24 million in home sales and rental.[7] Overall, the film made $30 million in rentals in the first twelve weeks.[1]

two duds in a row? WWE films must be closed!

Actually, The Marine made almost all of its budget back before it left theaters and then went on to make a killing on DVD. In fact, every WWE Films project has made a profit so far, so don't expect them to be closing any time soon.

I was referring to uhh whats there other new one! Ummm Behind Enemy lines a million! I saw the first one at MEPS and it was a great movie but COME ON! do you need 4 sequels?

I...what.

I really don't honestly have a clue what you're trying to say here.

Ken-Na-Day's Movie

Behind Enemy Lines 3 or something.