The Greatest WCW Mafia in the History of Our Sport Sign-Ups

Okay, after undue amounts of tearing my hair out, I have concluded that I... can't find the flash drive with the file on it.

In all likelihood, I left it at work. If not... hooboy.

I'm feeling masochistic tonight, so I'll very likely just rewrite the fucking thing anyway. It wasn't exactly Shakespeare anyway, and I can remember all of the important roles and most of the unimportant ones. But I'm not going to hold myself to finishing it tonight. I'm bored, but I may likely go to sleep too.

So... roles are coming when I get them ready.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update: it turns out my flash drive is not at work, which really really supremely pisses me off. I started work on a new text file, and I'm going to try really, really hard to get it finished this evening so we can get moving. Sorry for the delay; RW, if you'd feel better bumping C-MIL into this spot, that's fine.

• Admin
Quick update: it turns out my flash drive is not at work, which really really supremely pisses me off. I started work on a new text file, and I'm going to try really, really hard to get it finished this evening so we can get moving. Sorry for the delay; RW, if you'd feel better bumping C-MIL into this spot, that's fine.

No worries, you've got your sign-ups completed - as long as the game goes up in the next few days, it won't be a major issue.

FOUND THAT SHIT. :D

It somehow ended up in the cushions of my couch, in a part of the couch where I never sit, which leads me to believe my one-year-old found it and was hording it, perhaps so she could watch Hogan/Butcher from Starrcade '94 at a later date.

Roles will go out tonite.

Im not on my home computer, im at my aunt's house and her comp is just magically doing that when I quote a post

Are you using IE?

If so, what version? Cause If it's the newest one, then you have to run EWB in Compatability mode. I had the same problem, the new version screws with EWB's text editors if your not in compatability mode.

So I don't clutter the IC thread, let's take this here...

No offense but that was a really crappy thing to do. I went and looked, and I can't find it anywhere in the Mafia Bylaws where it is not allowed, but replacing someone that close to a lynch is still just wrong and crappy.

Will specifically asked me via PM to be replaced; that was why. I've been gone all day; I received the PM about 4 hours ago, and I pulled him as soon as I'd finished tallying the votes (no votes were cast while I was tallying).

So I was just doing what Will had asked me to do.