EWB's Top 50 Marvel Comics Characters *May contain slight spoilers*

Avenged Probably

marvel.jpg

EWB'S TOP 50 MARVEL COMICS CHARACTERS

Okay now I tried to do this in the past but failed due to poor planning and being lazy :shifty:

This time its not going to be just heroes, but villains too considering the likes of the Thunderbolts, and now the Dark Avengers are main titles. Also any supporting characters. So thats just about anybody, be they dead or alive. Im talking main Marvel here so no Ultimate, Zombie or Manga type stuff please. It probably goes without saying too, but no votes for whole teams here either. Simply name your top Ten characters. Please list them 1-10, first place will recieve 10 points and tenth place will recieve 1 point. You can work the rest out I'm sure. I'll let the voting go on for as long as it seems I'll be getting responses, but the sooner we get vote in, the sooner I can pump this thing out.

I'm doing this for a few reasons. 1) Because I think It'll be fun to do, and also fun for others to participate in/read the results (which'll be accompanied by writeups). 2) It'll be interesting to see who EWBers like, and be a possible gauge of who to write about in future installments of mine and Split Seconds Cube project. 3) I'm just pretty damn curious.

So have fun, and happy voting people.

Edited by Avenged

my bad, If theres anyone notable who's had a few people behind a mask ie Captain America, Venom, could you specify which one? If you don't specify I'll just count the votes towards the original ie Steve Rogers, Eddie Brock. Obviously a vote for the new Captain America is also a vote for his previous alias. Thanks.

1. Wolverine

2. Psylocke

3. Sabretooth (AoA Version, i.e. the one in Exiles)

4. Magneto

5. Daredevil

6. Spider-Man

7. Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)

8. The Human Torch (Johnny Storm)

9. Captain America (Bucky - What? I think the arc so far is awesome.)

10. Rogue (Earth-616, i.e. the "Real" Marvel Universe)

1. Daredevil

2. Vision

3. The Thing

4. Magneto

5. Songbird

6. Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

7. Nova

8. Justice

9. Venom (Eddie Brock)

10. Dr. Strange

#11 (but no points) go to Mr. Immortal of the GLA.

Edited by the machine

Hahahahaha guess how objective this list isn't.

1. Deadpool

2. Emma Frost

3. The Kingpin

4. The Rhino

5. Cyclops

6. J. Jonah Jameson

7. Sebastian Shaw

8. Vivisector

9. Peter Quill/Starlord

10. John the Skrull

And if I could vote for the Enforcers as a group they'd be like 3rd or 4th. I love the Enforcers.