iDOMINATION 1990

LJC

Sorry for the DP but its been a day anyways

Add blood relations for:

The Lawlers, Horace Hogan (Boulder) and Mike Awesome (Boulder), The Rhodes (Dustin and Dusty), and for Tom Pritchard and Brother Love

Also reduce Kip Winchester's salary to like 10K (to match it with his tag partner Brett Colt), it is currently at 70K which is much for this time period.

Tiger Jeet Singh Jr. should be Canadian, not American

Andre the Giant should be European

Madusa should also be European

Nikolai Volkoff was born in Croatia, meaning he should also be European and not Other

Riki Chōshū should be Japanese

Tony Halme is from Finland, I guess it would constitute European and not Other

Alex York/Terri Runnels was born October 5, 1966, so she should be 23 or so for 1990

also, just a suggestion, could we add Jose Lothario as a trainer? I mean he did train Shawn Michaels and we do need some trainers.

Jose Lothario

Male

Unknown Birthdate but was born in 1936 so he'd be 53-54 at the beginning of 1990

Trainer

Wage: 20K

Talent: 70

Backstage: 90

NEW EDIT

- Lauren Davenport should be a Female

- Rowdy Roddy Piper should be Canadian not European

Edited by jrtdot

Add blood relations for:

Horace Hogan (Boulder) and Mike Awesome (Boulder)

i would not say thats a blood relationship since Horace is Hulk's blood relative and im sure their is no connection with Mike Awesome and the Hogan's at most should be Loyalty i'm guessing the whole brothers team is simalar to the "brothers" like Edge & Christian

Oo...really?? or are you joking? (I know he wasnt in real life but) im assuming this is a joke, I did find he was in the memphis territory, but for some reason he would not come up when I searched for him(it may just be an error with my save, because i started another game and was able to find him easily)

Just wanted to point out that in all the EWR games I've ever played Bill Dundee's always been underrated. I dont wanna come off as biased, but Im a wrestler myself and Bill trained me, along with a few other people, so it's irritating to see his stat's so low. Bill, back in the day, was one of the best workers in the Mid-South, if not anywhere, and he had charisma out the ass (and still does today). So I was thinking his tech should be higher, and and his charisma should be way higher. In '90 he would've been past his peak, but not so much as his stats indicate. I guess the wrestling stats are subject to opinion but if you don't believe me on the charisma part, just look him up on Youtube lol.

Oh and I wanted to say, I'm enjoying the game, it's really good, just that one thing bugged me lol.

Edited by tNc

Just wanted to point out that in all the EWR games I've ever played Bill Dundee's always been underrated. I dont wanna come off as biased, but Im a wrestler myself and Bill trained me, along with a few other people, so it's irritating to see his stat's so low. Bill, back in the day, was one of the best workers in the Mid-South, if not anywhere, and he had charisma out the ass (and still does today). So I was thinking his tech should be higher, and and his charisma should be way higher. In '90 he would've been past his peak, but not so much as his stats indicate. I guess the wrestling stats are subject to opinion but if you don't believe me on the charisma part, just look him up on Youtube lol.

Oh and I wanted to say, I'm enjoying the game, it's really good, just that one thing bugged me lol.

do you have a suggestion of what his stats should be like circa 1990?

Umm, not so much, because like I said I'm a bit biased but I Arseniced my game, and put his brawl at 68, and his tech at 43. He was a better wrestler in the 80's and I think he started slowing down going into the 90's, but he still could do it. And his charisma I put at 82, because he's constantly talking, and moving and everything. Even out of character he's that way.

If it is okay with Idol and LJC, I have continually been updating whatever has been posted here, and I have put pictures to most of the wrestlers I knew and the owners in the staff section as well. Pending what Idol and LJC say, I can post my data (Y)

jrtdot if it's okay with you, would you mind PM'ing LJC with a link to your data? I had been updating the scenario, and due to a misplacement of my external hard drive I have yet to find it again. We will certainly give you the credit for any of the changes made thus far.

jrtdot if it's okay with you, would you mind PM'ing LJC with a link to your data? I had been updating the scenario, and due to a misplacement of my external hard drive I have yet to find it again. We will certainly give you the credit for any of the changes made thus far.

sent (Y)

Lauren Davenport's real name of Beverly Hampton should be added to alter egos

also idk about this but: Should Dustin Rhodes have alter egos of Black Reign and Goldust when both gimmicks have not come out and in this world most likely won't come out?

Edited by jrtdot

Sorry for another post but...

Jinsei Shinzaki's finisher: Goku-Raku Gatame, should it be a submission? Right now it is an impact move and I don't think it should be

Also I can't believe I missed this as well: Randy Savage and The Genius aka Lanny Poffo should have blood relations

also on the subject of Lanny, he should also be Canadian

With this DATA set the alter egos are tailored more towards the search function for the workers. Should someone not know who "Dustin Rhodes" is (yeah, not a good example) but they want to know where the guy they know as Goldust is in iDOM 90 they can ask sophie about "Goldust" and find him under Dustin Rhodes. So yeah, it's a necissary evil for some of the lesser knowns.