iDOMINATION 1990

LJC

I just want to say thanks to everyone who is reporting problems and discrepancies. I've made most of the changes/additions recommended thus far. Special thanks to TheWho, you've given a lot of recommendations. As far as Eddy goes for being Black Tiger II already, lets just say it happened earlier in this reality than it did IRL.

Those stats for Finlay are atrocious. As are TheWho's stats for Rocco and Kendo. Also, surely the British Kendo should be I and not II, given that he was the original.

Yeah the Database we started with wasn't very good. It's actually rather annoying going through and seeing people with 0's in categories. What are your suggestions stat wise for those guys, NBT?

Looking over the data there are 29 active female workers

all of them listed

Alexandra York

Baby Doll

Scary Sheri

Bambi

Bull Nakano

Candi Divine

Dark Journey

Debbie Combs

Rockin Robin

Tammy Sytch

Rhonda Singh

Elizabeth

Mae Young

Madusa

Judy Martin

Lady Blossom

Leilani Kai

Luna Vachon

Missy Hyatt

Sunshine

Lisa Moretti

Xochitl Hamada

Wendi Richter

Rena Mero

Woman - Nancy

During 1990 here is a short list of popular active womens wrestlers who are not in the game.

Dazzler

Desiree Peterson

Debbie Malenko

Kat LeRoux

Linda Dallas

Mad Maxine

Magnificent Mimi

Megumi Kudo

Jaguar Yokota

Peggy Lee Leather

Spanish Red

Reggie Bennett

Terri Powers

If needed I can list stats for most of them here.

I'd love to get your recommendations for stats. Being the age of 4 in '90, lets say my knowledge isn't all that great.

I was just curious if you ever considered not putting Benoit into these DATA releases as some people would find it offensive? No biggie, I'll delete him myself obviously if I have a problem, I just was curious if the situation was even given a thought?

That's just silly. He wasn't mentally unstable back then, so not even that should matter.

330fn.jpg

Does that offend you as well?

As for iDom. Loved the current one and am looking forward to playing this one. Will get it soon. :)

I was just curious if you ever considered not putting Benoit into these DATA releases as some people would find it offensive? No biggie, I'll delete him myself obviously if I have a problem, I just was curious if the situation was even given a thought?

I was just curious if you ever considered not putting Jesus in your avatar as some people would find it offensive? No biggie, i'll adlock him myself obviously if I have a problem, I just was curious if the situation was even given a thought?

here are a few more things i went through

- Switch Tully Blanchard’s finishers around, I was always under the impression that the Slingshot Suplex was his main move.

- Rename Tugboat’s Big Splash to Tidal Wave (Named move beats a generic description)

- Change Tracey Smothers finishers to a Southern Kick ( Impact) and Spine buster (Impact)

- Change Tom Pritchard’s finishers to a Piledriver (Impact) and Super kick (Impact)

- Change one of Tiger Jeet Singh Jr’s finishers to a Camel Clutch (Submission)

- Change one of The Warlord’s finishers to the Warlord Lariat (Impact)

- Remove the “The” from The Trooper’s finisher The Pinch

- Remove the “The” from The Junkyard Dog finisher The Thump

- Remove the “The” from Scott Studd’s finisher The Clapper

- Change The Great Sasuke’s finishers to Michinoku Driver (Impact) and Shoulder Powerbomb (Impact)

- Rename The Gargoyle’s Primary Finisher to Gargoyle Driver (would be more Gimmick suiting name) and maybe the Hunchback which could be the renamed version of the Rings of Saturn (that is if the alter egos is right and he is Perry Saturn)

- You do know Shane Helms is listed but if I’m right he wont become active for 2 years since he is 16 and last I heard the youngest you can have is 18 in game, if you keep him in change his finishers to a Diving Crossbody (Top Rope Standing) and a Super kick (Impact), he would have been training/just debuting at around 1990

- I’d change Robbie V’s second finisher to a Moonsault since around that time he use to use the Split-Legged Moonsault with the Five Star Frog Splash as finishing moves

- Change Rey Misterio Jr’s main finisher to Super Hurricanrana (Corner) and his second to either a Springboard Splash/Senton (Top Rope/Ground) or a Tornado DDT (Impact)

- I’d switch Psychosis’ finishers around

- Change Paul Diamond to a European or Other (which ever Croatia would be classed) and change his finishers to a Reverse Crossbody (Top Rope Standing) and a Superkick (Impact)

- unless this messes with your current plans with Owen Hart I’d change one of his finishers to a Tombstone Piledriver, I think he was using that as his main finisher around this period

- to suit the name rename Mike Boulder’s Awesome Bomb to maybe Boulder Bomb or Boulder Drop or something like that

- Change Larry Hennig’s finishers to Axe (Impact) and Elbow Drop (Ground)

- Rename Koko B. Ware’s finishers to Ghost Buster

- Change Jushin Thunder Liger’s finishers to Liger Bomb (Impact) and Shooting Star Press (Top Rope)

- Change one of Johnny Smith’s finishers to British Fall (Impact)

- I think that in the 90’s Johnny Ace would still be in AJPW especially in real life since he chose AJPW over the NWA so maybe possibly add him there since he is under an open contract

- Is Mr. T meant to be included?

Relationships

- Tiger Jeet Singh & Tiger Jeet Singh Jr. (Blood)

- The Genius & Randy Savage (Blood) (this is if The Genius is Lanny Poffo)

- Johnny Smith & The Dynamite Kid (Friendship)

- Johnny Smith & Davey Boy Smith (Friendship)

- Dean Malenko & Joe Malenko (Blood)

- Johnny Ace & Road Warrior Animal (Blood)

Edited by TheWho87

Sal E. Graziano's stats also seem ridiciously low;

Brawl - 22

Speed - 0

Technical - 0

Charisma - 15

New Jack also has 0 technical, that would mean he can not even hit a suplex...

Psychosis' charisma seems slightly high to me, maybe bump it down 4 or 5

Ahmed Johnson is another who has too low stats (He was a poor wrestler but only celebrities really deserves 0's)

Duke Droese has 0's Again, he deserves slightly better

Mark Callous does not deserve 0's in speed and technical, even these days with shot knees and age against him he can pull off a half decent wrestling match.

Scotty the Body's Speed and Technical skill seems low, maybe boost them 7 or 8.

The Junkyard Dog has 0's for Speed and Technical too, perhaps a 10 and 20 boost for him respectively

Rey Misterio Jr. is fast, but does he really deserve 100?

Black Tiger II (Eddie) has WAY too high stats, I understand he was brilliant at this point, but surely 100 Speed and 95 technical is too high

Shawn Michaels speed seems slightly high for me as well.

I've just realised there is: Lightning Kid (Sean Waltman) and The Lightning Kid (Unknown) Not sure whether the two are the same person or not.

That's all that I picked up that hasn't been mentioned as yet. :)

Thanks for the scenario guys, it really is enjoyable to play.

I'd love to get your recommendations for stats. Being the age of 4 in '90, lets say my knowledge isn't all that great.

Here is two of the most popular women. Magnificent Mimi (appeared in playboy in 1989 and was all over the Apter mags advertising) and Reggie Bennet without a doubt was of the most skilled workers.

Name: Magnificent Mimi

Short Name: Mimi

Birth Month: Feb

Weight: Lightweight

Employer: Held the AWA womens title

Disposition: Heel

Position: Midcard

Gimmick: Old School Heel/Arrogant

Touring Commiment: None

Brawling: 36

Speed: 30

Technical: 49

Stiffness: 26

Selling: 67

Overness: 40

Charisma: 63

Attitude: 55

Behavior: 45

Wage: $16000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: Bridge Suplex (IMPACT)

Secondary Finisher: Mimi Driver (impact)

Tag Teams: None

Stables: None

Alter Egos: Mimi Lessos

Relationships: None

Best match I've found of hers online.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k51Mt2QpWWKeQFo1vX

Name: Reggie Bennett

Short Name: Reggie

Birth Month: Jan

Employer: none

Disposition: Face

Position: lower mid card

Gimmick: Old School Face/Blue Chip

Brawling: 59

Speed: 36

Technical: 60

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 70

Overness: 23

Charisma: 57

Attitude: 75

Behavior: 65

Wage: $7000

Primary Finisher: Reggie Rack (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Global Bomb (impact)

Alter Egos: None

Using Dumpster Diver's stats( as I've seen them wrestle in battle royals and against women with no talent) and a little tweek here and there to account for age/my opinion. Dazzler and Debbie Malenko.

Check diva for all wrestlers listed so far. Magnificent Mimi has shooting experience and Debbie is willing to do high spots.

Name: Dazzler

Short Name: Dazzler

Birth Month: Jan

Position: Jobber

Gimmick: Old School Face/Glamrocker

Brawling: 20

Speed: 39

Technical: 9

Stiffness: 44

Selling: 50

Overness: 10

Charisma: 48

Attitude: 65

Behavior: 55

Wage: $4000

Primary Finisher: Drop Kick (Corner)

Secondary Finisher: Flying press (top rope)

Alter Egos: none

Name: Debbie Malenko

Short Name: Debbie

Birth Month: OCT

Position: jobber (debuted in March 1990)

Gimmick: Old School Face/Blue Chip/Family Guy

Brawling: 30

Speed: 43

Technical: 48

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 40

Overness: 0

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 75

Wage: $5000

Primary Finisher: STF (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Northern Lights Suplex (impact)

Alter Egos: Debbie Drake

Relationships: Dean and Joe Malenko friendship

I found a couple errors when I was looking through it. Some of these might of been already brought up.

-Al Snow wasn't known as Al Snow during 1990's. He was known as Shinobi, a masked ninja gimmick. And his finishers shouldn't be the Snow Plow. Moonsault for his Primary, and a Dragon Sleeper for his Secondary.

-Shane Douglas and Johnny Ace were known as "The Dynamic Dudes"

-I don't think the Iron Shiek was a Fun Babyface in 1990. And his tag-team with Cuban Assassin was known as "Friends of America?" I'm just taking a wild guess here. I might be wrong.

-Someone probably beat me to this but, Steve Austin debuted in 1990. I don't think his stats should be that high. Same thing with Chris Jericho. He debuted in October 1990, his stats shouldn't be that high.

-Jerry Lynn debuted in '88, his stats shouldn't be that high. Same thing with Ultimo Dragon, he debuted in '87. Sabu, '85.

-And actually, Juventud Guerrera debuted in 1992. So technically, he shouldn't even be in the data. Same with PJ Walker.

EDIT:Eric Gargulio, Jeremy Borash and Vince Russo shouldn't be in the data base. But "this is an alternate world."

Edited by Disturbed

I found a couple errors when I was looking through it. Some of these might of been already brought up.

-Al Snow wasn't known as Al Snow during 1990's. He was known as Shinobi, a masked ninja gimmick. And his finishers shouldn't be the Snow Plow. Moonsault for his Primary, and a Dragon Sleeper for his Secondary.

-Shane Douglas and Johnny Ace were known as "The Dynamic Dudes"

-I don't think the Iron Shiek was a Fun Babyface in 1990. And his tag-team with Cuban Assassin was known as "Friends of America?" I'm just taking a wild guess here. I might be wrong.

Remember that this is an alternate world. It isn't meant to represent what actually happened. Thus the fun babyface Shiek and different names.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Big Dog
I would suggest that you remove the love-relationship between Don Muraco and Kevin Sullivan.

:lmao:

EDIT: I couldn't find such a relationship. What is it listed under?

Weird, now I can't find it either.