iDOMINATION 1990

LJC

Okay some more relations:

The Anoa'i's:

Samu

Lloyd Anoa'i aka LA Smooth (who should be added, I've put stats in the bottom of this post)

Kokina Maximus aka Yokozuna

The Tonga Kid

Fatu aka Rikishi

also possibly some others regarding these ones as friends:

Jimmy Snuka with all the Anoa'i family as they consider him one of the family for many years.

Haku - same reasons though this may be more on the outside chance

okay and stats for LA Smooth aka Lloyd Anoa'i

LA Smooth, Smooth, Male, Unknown Birth, 18, Heavy, LA_Smooth.jpg

Employment: HCW, Open, Opener/LMC, Face, Savage

Wages: 15K

Stats: 52/16/29/45/45/16/54/74/78

Superstar Look (debatable but was in latest stat update) and Trainer ticked

Speaks: Yes, American

Both Finishers: Samoan Drop (Impact)

in the real universe, he was tag team with his brother Samu as the Headshrinkers, but I think he'd be better suited in the Samoan Swat Team as the youngest of the Anoa'i's maybe like the Owen Hart of the family, always in the shadow or something. Also he could just be not part of the stable and just trying to start his career off or whatever, not that important really.

hope this helps!

ANOTHER EDIT...

Stan Stasiak should be Canadian

Change Stevie Ray's finishers to 110th Street Slam (Impact) and Overheat (Impact), Slapjack is a weapon iirc.

Change Booker T's primary finisher style to Corner or Top Rope, Harlem Hangover is a Diving somersault leg drop

Eiji Ezaki's wage is at 49K but at this time he was relatively new, I think a drop to about 25K would be fair

Hiroshi Hase's wage is at 100K per, I don't think it should be this high, I think maybe around 40-50K as at this time he was pretty big, having feuds with Japan's big time talent

Possible new add to staff:

Scott Casey, he trained Booker T when getting into the business in the early 90's. He would be around the age of 38-40 (can't find exact age), his talent would be about 66, backstage would be 85, wages would be 17K.

Edited by jrtdot

• 2 weeks later...

has this been updated with the sugestions people have made?

Minor detail: Savio Vega should be 23 instead of 24 as of Jan 1990 being born on August 1966

also: Luna Vachon should as well be Canadian

also just wondering on the status of what is considered American in the EWR game: for example, Samu was born on the Isle of Samoa, he is listed as other, should that be changed to American? Also El Gigante aka Giant Gonzales: he was born in Argentina, would that constitute him being other or Mexican?

also I think Jericho, Steve Austin, Booker T, Robbie V, Lightning Kid, Shawn Michaels, etc, who are big in the mid-late 90's have way too high stats, most are just starting out in the biz.

I am not certain on stats though at this moment, i might put up some more reasonable stats at a later date

Edited by jrtdot

Another update:

- Biff Wellington's wage is at $95K, which I think is wayy too high, maybe a bump down to 25-30K

- Lance Storm - Maybe his name should be Lance T. Storm? Just a suggestion as that was the name he started out with in 1990

As of April 1990:

- Brian Pillman should be 27 not 29 in 1990

- Steve Doll should be 29 not 25

- Canadian Earthquake should be 26

- Virgil should be 29

- Davey Boy should be 27

- Doug Furnas should be 30

- Dan Kroffat should be 28

- Johnny Smith should be 24 not 29

- Rex King should be 28

- Raymond Rougeau should be 34

- Rick Martel should be 33

- Bad News Allen should be 46

- Tony Garea in staff should be 43

Edited by jrtdot

• 2 months later...

Workers

- Lance Storm didn't debut till late 1990 so he would still effectively be still new to the business so possibly drop his stats to Brawl: 26, Speed: 37, Tech: 41, Charisma: 44 and uncheck booker and trainer since he is just 21, also maybe change his finisher to Star Kick (Impact) and Diving Wheel Kick (Top Rope Standing).

- Rename Chris Jericho's finisher to Lionsault and Liontamer, I'd also make the Lionsault the primary move also maybe drop his stats to Brawl: 34, Speed: 51, Tech: 43, Charisma: 58 and uncheck Trainer.

- Maybe change Jacques Rougeau Jr's finisher to Dropkick (Impact) and Diving Cross body (Top Rope Standing) so have something closer to the period.

- Change Raymond Rougeau's finishers to Cross Armbar (Submission) and Dropkick (Impact)

- Change one of Mark Callous finishers to Callous Clutch (Submission)

- Unless your playing the whole "broke his arm and kept rebreaking it" deal with Bob Orton might be an idea to change his finishers to Superplex (Corner)

- Personally I'd change Ricky Steamboat's second finisher to Double Chickenwing since I remember seeing him using it a lot in the late 80's and rename the primary to Diving Crossbody

Staff

- Rename Afa Anoia to Afa Anoa'i also change his age to 47

- Change Antonio Pena's age to 36

Events

- Should it not be Cotton Bowl Extravaganza instead of Cottom Bowl Extravaganza?

If I get some more free time I'll go through some more

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have the background information, and the history of the NWA that was in the data?

• 1 year later...