What's your least favourite sport?

-A-

As for the 5 tackles thing, I see it as a massively tactical part of the sport. If your under pressure then your forced to get better field position and then you kick it away, if your too deep then they start with much better field position and are more likely to score, should they kick the ball then there more likely to score or keep you deep. So your forced to attack well and defend well to keep the field position balance better.

It's the same in Union though, the only difference is, tactically, you're not forced to kick it after four tackles. Which, by the way, is one the things you hate most about Union... the kicking.

Generally, kicking in Union at International level happens in one of three circumstances:

- You've got no better attacking options

- You're in the shit defensively

- You're playing in white. :shifty:

You probably don't hate Union. You hate the way England play. In which case, I agree completely, Wilkinson-era England are awful to watch, and to play against (even when Johnny himself isn't playing). But that code doesn't cause that style of play - you could do the same in League.

Sorry for double post but I didn't realise this thread had turned into a Union/League debate. Both sports have their annoying aspects, such as the constant charging in Rugby League (you have 6 tackles before turnover, so why do they always just piss away the first 3 by charging straight into the defence) and constant kicking in Rugby Union. For me, I can watch either code but ideally I'd like to see some middle ground (although it'd obviously never happen).

Because if you just went wide on every play you'd make no ground. The whole point is for your forward pack to get the defence moving backwards with good runs and quick play-the-balls, which will open up the backline. If you try to make something happen every tackle you'd get smashed.

At the very bottom for me is NASCAR. Any other sport I can see the appeal in...I just can't see it with NASCAR.

Near the bottom are: American Football, European Football, NBA Basket Ball, Baseball, Poker, Cricket, Roller Derby, Tennis, Golf, etc, etc.

Basically, if it's not hockey I'm probably not gonna watch it. Although I do like Rugby, despite not knowing what the fuck is happening. College basket ball is enjoyable too in small doses. MMA and boxing I have a casual interest in, but nothing too serious.

I like soft ball too for whatever reason, but only live.