Sporting Simulation/Management Games

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this really isn't along the lines of an American Football simulation you are looking for, but it is a great sim like buzzer beater and trophy manager.

it's pretty in depth and it's free to play.

Deep Route: http://deeproute.com/

and I guess if you are interested and want to use me as a referral here is is too: http://deeproute.com/?ref=mjsilfies

I know this really isn't along the lines of an American Football simulation you are looking for, but it is a great sim like buzzer beater and trophy manager.

it's pretty in depth and it's free to play.

Deep Route: http://deeproute.com/

and I guess if you are interested and want to use me as a referral here is is too: http://deeproute.com/?ref=mjsilfies

thanks man, i'm def going to check it out.

no problem. just a quick thing to help you.. don't look at the players overall rating but rather at their individual stats to decide who to start and sit. i know it hurt me when i joined at the end of a season. there is a chat room too and people are more than welcome to help you out in there.

I was .. and at the same time not hoping the Blue Jays was on that list lol.. Although I'm not a big follower.. I do love the blue jays.. so seeing them on the list that needs work.. is sad.. but at least I will get a chance to play as them lol

Man, I love EHM :wub:

The year is 2011, the Leafs had been having an ok season, nothing great (not like a few years prior). We really needed a shake up, and I noticed....Alexander the Great is not listed as untouchable! So I go hard! I needed a top line winger, as Erik Cole was unhappy, and was refusing to resign. And apparently the Capitals (2nd in the east) thought really highly of him.

We hammer out a deal, all my second round picks for the year, Erik Cole, and I think an AHL scrub for Ovie, who has another year on his contract. My top line has become Ovie (highest points of the year), Forsberg (Still awesome for 37), and Jeff Carter. Ovie seemed to be the missing peice, as we go almost 10 games undefeated, we end up getting to 2nd in the east! The first 11 games of the playoffs we win, destroying Devils and the Panthers. Then, the lightning come back from 3-0 to make it to game 7......end of regulation........2-2...............OT1? Nothing. OT2.........Ovie scores!

After that, we kill the Kings in 5. Yay!

Man, I love EHM :wub:

The year is 2011, the Leafs had been having an ok season, nothing great (not like a few years prior). We really needed a shake up, and I noticed....Alexander the Great is not listed as untouchable! So I go hard! I needed a top line winger, as Erik Cole was unhappy, and was refusing to resign. And apparently the Capitals (2nd in the east) thought really highly of him.

We hammer out a deal, all my second round picks for the year, Erik Cole, and I think an AHL scrub for Ovie, who has another year on his contract. My top line has become Ovie (highest points of the year), Forsberg (Still awesome for 37), and Jeff Carter. Ovie seemed to be the missing peice, as we go almost 10 games undefeated, we end up getting to 2nd in the east! The first 11 games of the playoffs we win, destroying Devils and the Panthers. Then, the lightning come back from 3-0 to make it to game 7......end of regulation........2-2...............OT1? Nothing. OT2.........Ovie scores!

After that, we kill the Kings in 5. Yay!

Asshole. I can never do that well with the Leafs. I think I have won the Cup once in EHM and that was with the Flyers.