Conan's last show

sahyder1

I totally forgot about it. I was hyped to watch it but then got sidetracked by the Lakers/Hornets game.

But man, after tonight we'll have to wait until June to see Conan again. Not cool. :(

And Gene, the end of his run with Late Nite is tonight but he'll be taking over the Tonight Show in June. He's taking the next 3 months off to prepare for the move, etc.

Edited by Johnny Quid

I imagine Fallon falling all over himself and laughing through interviews and monolouges will get old fast.

Ferguson will demolish Fallon.

Amen. Ferguson is the main reason I predict Fallon bombing. And if Fallon acts anything like he did on SNL - especially the news segments - it'll be the biggest slaughter in U.S. history since Custer's Last Stand.

Man that show was intense. :wub: Conan. Like, seriously. Probably my favorite person on TV.

Craig Ferguson is great anyways. It always sucked cause I had to choose between him and Conan and Conan would always win. This is now much better for me.

I hope Fallon does good though. You know how big of a cunt he'll feel like if he trashes it? The eye shit on Conan the other week was bad enough. But yeah, here's hoping he does good.

I imagine Fallon falling all over himself and laughing through interviews and monolouges will get old fast.

Ferguson will demolish Fallon.

I hate watching Ferguson cause I can barely understand him. Waiting til June sucks cause I leave for boot camp June 2nd. Which means I can't watch Conan until the end of August. That's too long.

I think Jimmy Fallon will do just fine, but I bet Ferguson will continue to grow in that timeslot and become the official 12:30 leader.

Conan's last show was great, I was thrilled that Andy Richter was on.

Edited by Zero

I'm planning to give Fallon a chance, but betting I end up watching Ferguson most of the time anyway.

However, I don't plan on watching Fallon his first week or two, beyond the first episode, because he'll need some time to get the kinks out.

I think Jimmy Fallon will do just fine, but I bet Ferguson will continue to grow in that timeslot and become the official 12:30 leader.

Conan's last show was great, I was thrilled that Andy Richter was on.

Fallon will not be to blame for Ferguson being the #1 at 12:30. If I'm not mistaken that's no longer a rare occurrence anymore.

As for Fallon, I definitely agree with you. A lot of people forget that Conan himself started rough and needed to improve a ton to get to where he is now. Fallon has the advantage of having much more experience in front of the camera and may have a much smoother learning curve. But yes, he has very big shoes to fill. Letterman, Conan, now Fallon. Late Night has one hell of a legacy.