NFL 2009

livid

*Puts cooking pot on head and runs into wall*

DUR DUR DUR COLT MCCOY ALREADY HALL OF FAME QB DUR DUR DUR SAGE ROSENFELS DUR DUR DUR LOOK AT MY HIDEOUS SIGNATURE DURR

Edited by Maxx Is Awesome Teammate

I see a guy making fun of a guy who clearly has no idea what he's talking about and thinks that NFL success isn't an indicator of NFL success.

Any half way decent QB could've led that Ravens team to the playoffs. I'm not saying Flacco isn't/wasn't successful, but McCoy is the better QB. If you want to argue that Flacco has actually done something in the pros which is what your doing, you could try and use that one. Just as i can say Colt McCoy did better in College against better competition.

Fact is, Flacco had 1-3 good games all year, he didn't really do anything of note, his Defense and running game carried him. Flacco is still largely undevolped, and green. His own talent level isn't at McCoy's right now. His success level is higher.

EDIT: Colt would do just as good if not better then Flacco did at Delaware.

Maxx is an asshole, and i've never not once claimed Sage was a great QB. Dude your just grasping at straws because your asshole self doesn't like me, well i don't really give a fuck. And you'd disagree with anything i would say even if you agree, because your a dick who has some sort of problem with me.

Fuck I should clearly have seen that hole in my logic. Thanks Maxx. :)

I LOVE POKEMON!

His talent level is beyond Flacco's?!

That's why McCoy is a mid round pick. While Flacco was a first round pick, an starting NFL quarterback who looks destined to be a big star. At no point was McCoy better but you seem to insist that Colt McCoy is baby jesus with a cannon.

You are something to behold.

I will agree with you if you can tell me simply how McCoy is better then Flacco despite him being ranked as a mid round pick, to flacco being a first round pick. You know better then the scouts yes? They make mistakes but no one in the world, besides you and maybe his mom, think he's better then Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.

So because someone is drafted in the first round that makes them better then someone who will be taken most likely in the 2nd-3rd round? Did you forget to tell Tom Brady?

McCoy has way more accuracy on his passes then Flacco, is more battle tested then Flacco when Flacco was going into the draft. Flacco right now is more proven then McCoy is. What do you want for your QB a Cannon Arm, Poise and Mobility or Accurate Arm, Mobility and Poise? i'll take the second and thats Colt McCoy. the Scouts may have loved Flacco, because of his poise and arm, but i'll take McCoy's Accuracy and expierence at Texas over what Flacco did prior to this season as a pro.

And i said he is better right now then Matt Ryan when he was going into his final season, and thats not farfetched at all.

EDIT: Jason White's problem wasn't lack of talent but horible knees. Also Troy Smith didn't do too poorly.

YES IT IS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DON'T GET IT!

Arguing with you is an exercise in futility. You're just throwing out opinions on McCoy. There's a reason he is one of the best rookie quarterbacks of all time along with Ryan. They have proven themselves as starting quarterbacks. To even attempt to put them on any pedestal with McCoy is beyond idiotic.

What do you want for your QB a Cannon Arm, Poise and Mobility or Accurate Arm, Mobility and Poise?

Just about everyone in the NFL would prefer the stronger armed QB. You know how I know that? The Jets got rid of noodle armed Chad Pennington for a 39 year old guy who had just retired the previous offseason, and a handful of other teams would have done the same. Just like you can't teach speed, you can't make a guy with a weak throwing arm any stronger, but you can scale your offense to take advantage of a cannon armed QB. I'll take my chances with a guy like prime Favre, Marino or Peyton over a guy who can't throw the deep ball in the elements.

I NEVER said Colt McCoy was a better NFL QB then Flacco, i said he has more talent, and a better QB now then Joe Flacco was his final season at Delaware.

I'm just going to ignore Max, because no matter what i said he'd disagree on the basis of me saying it. and he says i have problems.

EDIT: I'll take Accuracy over Cannon Arm anyday, because you can't teach arm strength as you said, but it matters nothing if the throw is horrible. I'll take a accurate QB who makes most of his passes over a big arm QB who can throw the deep ball. I know alot of people will take the Cannon arm but it's just a preference.

Edited by I Love Pokemon

I NEVER said Colt McCoy was a better NFL QB then Flacco, i said he has more talent, and a better QB now then Joe Flacco was his final season at Delaware.

I'm just going to ignore Max, because no matter what i said he'd disagree on the basis of me saying it. and he says i have problems.

Jesus fucking christ, EVERYONE DOES THAT. Find someone who agrees with you, please.

You are a moron. Colt McCoy plays in a division 1 school, a pro factory with loads of talent. Flacco played at Delaware. Does this not click with you? Wait, why am I bothering to ask.

1. He has more talent. That refers to him as a total package as a quarterback. Hence more talent=better quarterback. Which in turn shows that you think McCoy is better then Flacco which ties into the second bolded part.

2. He disagrees with whatever you say because you have the unique abillity to argue points that are just clearly wrong. You're also stupid enough to continue to hammer home your dumb theories.

And I'm going to bed. Someone tuck in I Love Pokemon.

Edited by RockstaMantis Black

Jesus fucking christ, EVERYONE DOES THAT. Find someone who agrees with you, please.

You are a moron. Colt McCoy plays in a division 1 school, a pro factory with loads of talent. Flacco played at Delaware. Does this not click with you? Wait, why am I bothering to ask.

THAT WAS MY POINT. Colt McCoy is more ready for the NFL then Joe Flacco was his senoir year, because he faced tougher competition. I've only stated over and over, glad to see you kinda caught on. Colt McCoy has faced better defences then Flacco did at Delaware, he also preformed better then he did, thats the point. Your telling me Flacco is better then McCoy because he has faced NFL Defenses and succeeded, therefore Colt McCoy is better then Flacco was before the draft because he has faced superior defenses, it's your own logic.

EDIT: I said McCoy is a better QB now then Flacco was going into his final season at Delaware. Flacco is the better QB now, i agree that is the truth. I'm saying Colt McCoy going into his Senoir season is better then Joe Flacco was in his. BEFORE Flacco got NFL Coaching, NFL Expierence, before he was an NFL QB.

Edited by I Love Pokemon

THAT WAS MY POINT. Colt McCoy is more ready for the NFL then Joe Flacco was his senoir year, because he faced tougher competition. I've only stated over and over, glad to see you kinda caught on. Colt McCoy has faced better defences then Flacco did at Delaware, he also preformed better then he did, thats the point. Your telling me Flacco is better then McCoy because he has faced NFL Defenses and succeeded, therefore Colt McCoy is better then Flacco was before the draft because he has faced superior defenses, it's your own logic.

Ken Dorsey.

Goodnight.

Ken Dorsey.

Goodnight.

Fuck. I knew he was about to brought up. ok you got me there, he has absolutely bombed in the NFL.

By your logic any QB who has started at a BCS conference (ACC, Big East, Big 10, Big XII, Pac 10, SEC) is "better" than Flacco was going into the NFL because they've all played against better competition and Flacco wasn't good enough to play in D1. Yeah, that argument doesn't work.

By your logic any QB who has started at a BCS conference (ACC, Big East, Big 10, Big XII, Pac 10, SEC) is "better" than Flacco was going into the NFL because they've all played against better competition and Flacco wasn't good enough to play in D1. Yeah, that argument doesn't work.

and neither does Flacco is a better QB then Colt McCoy because he has played in the NFL. It's a two way street. They tried to say that Flacco is a better QB and has more talent because he has faced Pro Defenses, then if thats the case, McCoy is a better QB now then Flacco was when he was drafted because he played D1 Schools.

It's the same thing. If i'm wrong on that basis then so are they.

I was making a Point. it's the exact same Logic that was/is being used against me. if it's flawed for me, it is for them aswell.

No it's not. The point being made against you is the fact that you seem to be equating Colt McCoy's experience in the Big 12 as meaning he's a better QB than Joe Flacco because he played at a bigger school. Does the name Ben Roethlisberger out of the University of Miami (OH) mean anything to you? Because it pretty much trumps that logic to begin with considering he's now lead the Steelers to 2 Super Bowl rings and he played in the MAC.

I can't speak for other people but I was contending the fact that you seemed to skip over the entire second half of Joe Flacco's first season as a pro and claimed that he only had 1-3 good games.

Edited by Livid

I was making a Point. it's the exact same Logic that was/is being used against me. if it's flawed for me, it is for them aswell.

No it's not. The point being made against you is the fact that you seem to be equating Colt McCoy's experience in the Big 12 as meaning he's a better QB than Joe Flacco because he played at a bigger school. Does the name Ben Roethlisberger out of the University of Miami (OH) mean anything to you? Because it pretty much trumps that logic to begin with considering he's now lead the Steelers to 2 Super Bowl rings and he played in the MAC.

no, thats what people are taking. My point was that Colt McCoy is better then Joe Flacco was as a senoir. Then people said Flacco has played in the NFL so he is better clearly. So if thats the case, then McCoy is better then Flacco as a senoir because he played at Texas and not Delaware. That logic is faulty, but it was used against me first.

And Big Ben and Flacco are different beasts, the MAC has always had good QB's. I'm not Saying McCoy is a better QB Now then Flacco was a senoir because he played at Texas not Delaware. I'm saying he is because he has more accurate throws, and is a better scrambler. I was using the other posters logic against them to prove a point.