What is your favourite Disney song?

METALMAN

Disney generally has a hunch for making great songs. But my favorite has always been "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat" from The Aristocats. Probably becayse The Aristocats is my favorite Disnet movie of all time.

Let's make babies. :wub: Aristocats was always my favourite.

:wub:

It's all about the Disney Villain theme songs. Last year I actually determined my top five, as follows.

5. "Mine Mine Mine" from Pocahontas (Ratcliffe. The movie sucked but this song owns.)

4. "The World's Greatest Criminal Mind" from The Great Mouse Detective (Ratigan)

3. "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast (Gaston)

2. "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid (Ursula)

1. "Be Prepared" from The Lion King (Scar)

Seriously, the lack of "Gaston" love in this thread is sickening, that song is hilarious and actually probably my favorite Disney song of all time, though only third on the villain list because it's not as awesomely evil as #1 and #2.

My favourite Disney movie has always been The Fox and The Hound. Yet I can't remember any songs from it. Help. :(

As for soundtracks, the only one I have on my iPod is The Lion King.

That's defintely up there with Aristocats for me. I think Fox & The Hound may have been the first Disney movie I ever saw.