What is your favourite Disney song?

METALMAN

No Aladdin?

But in all seriousness Disney Films were absoulety amazing and If anyone on hear has kids you know that they would be more happy with their kids watching an old Disney film than any other Kids movie these days. Kids movies are the only reason guys want kids anyway.

Edited by Captain Kirk

The best Disney song by far is "Hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dame. >_>

That was fucking intense.

Also: Once upon a December - Anastacia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky9QWbUj99Q...feature=related

Zero to Hero - Hercules:

Edited by The Inquisition

Having recently completed a marathon Disney movie watching night with my wife, I can safely say that "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney song. Of course, Aladdin still wins all other competitions for my heart, so there's that.

And Anastasia isn't a Disney movie. It's a Don Bluth movie.

Edited by Sourdon

Disney generally has a hunch for making great songs. But my favorite has always been "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat" from The Aristocats. Probably becayse The Aristocats is my favorite Disnet movie of all time.

Let's make babies. :wub: Aristocats was always my favourite.

Disney generally has a hunch for making great songs. But my favorite has always been "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat" from The Aristocats. Probably becayse The Aristocats is my favorite Disnet movie of all time.

Winner. Came in to say this - most songs from Aristocats are awesome, with this being the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfdL7k136co

Edited by Farmer Reil