UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Stock footage from the actual fights. About fifteen seconds worth. And Jackson/Liddell is one of the easiest to do because Rampage is such a heavy hitter. It's the decision/submission ones I struggle with.

Edited by ZJ Penn

nice!!!! Started a career won by KO headkick few seconds left in the round in the try out...Against Josh Freeman and headkick KO end of 3rd round i had just knocked him down and pounded but he got back up.

Got KO of the Night :D

Stock footage from the actual fights. About fifteen seconds worth. And Jackson/Liddell is one of the easiest to do because Rampage is such a heavy hitter. It's the decision/submission ones I struggle with.

I'm the other way round. I find it easy to go the distance, drain their stamina with torso strikes then hold them on the ground until whenever it is I need to beat them. Whereas for knockouts I need to get a bit lucky. The Rampage/Liddell one I got gassed by throwing so many punches, then took him down and finished him in mount late in the first.

Saying that, though, I failed the Liddell/Wanderlai Silva fight earlier because I knocked him out in the second roud :shifty:

In my career, rolled straight through the majority of the higher level LHW's, got to the title fight against Rampage, and he mauled me. And I mean mauled. One handed clinch, rocking me with huge punches, and I didn't even make it through the 2nd. My stats outside of cardio, speed and strength aren't great, so it looks like I'm going to have to go back to do some serious sparring.

Talking of the sparring and stuff, anyone got any tips for the actual Training part of the game? I've got my strength up to about 83 and my speed and cardio pushing close to the 80's, but now when you try to train for one of them, you lose points on the other. I'm just wondering if there's any techniques to still improve on all of them, even if it's just boosting them up an extra few points.

What OV is he with all of that? I'm looking to finish no higher than about 90, because I'd rather have a realistic fighter than some beast that is too overrated to play with online. I'm just hoping to get my cardio to about 80-82 with my speed around 82-84 and strength around that area too. Right now though it seems hard to really boost them majorly, so I'm spending more time on the sparring to get my main attributes to the level I'd like them

The classic fights thing was pretty neat. Though they need to not put in ones where you have to go to a decision. I kept knocking them out by accident. By the third round I basically just had to jab and only jab since you can't knock someone out with one. Thankfully the two or three where you had to get a rear naked choke wasn't as hard as I thought since you can do it right out of a rubber guard transition. I knocked them all out in one evening of playing so it doesn't give much added playability but it's a cool little feature.

I hate the submission victory classic fights because I can't submit the computer at all with "the shine". Maybe if I turned down the difficulty I could.

In my 20 so submissions online and however many I've gotten in single player, I've never once used the Shine to submit someone. I always tap the face buttons.

I hate the submission victory classic fights because I can't submit the computer at all with "the shine". Maybe if I turned down the difficulty I could.

In my 20 so submissions online and however many I've gotten in single player, I've never once used the Shine to submit someone. I always tap the face buttons.

I always use the shine. I have been forced to use the button mash now though, after breaking my R stick making Anderson Silva tap.