Star Wars Episode 3 Posters

Herr Matzat

the person who send them to me said he got them here

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1513

i cannot acces that board, seems like my ISP is banned compleedly (never posted there and i am not loged in if i even have my old EZ id) . . . funny, wen he linked me in a few days ago i was able to see the board . . . i am to lazy to set up an proxy but maybe some of you can see whats going on there and were they claim the pictures come from, the image name might say something about some comic convention ?!

The First looks ok, but the other 2 suck. They don't look like Posters. I don't think they are, but you never know

Meh. They're more likely various cover mock-ups for the comic adaptation.

The first poster looks reminicent of one that was actually done for Return Of The Jedi, which I believe featured Luke and Vader dueling.

The second one looks most like what I would expect for a movie poster (a teaser poster, that is. Not one for the actual release) that has an image of Vader on it, but it should be more of a ghostly\shadowy image rather than dominating most of the pic. If its legit, I hope they do a t-shirt with that artwork on it.

The third is actually my favorite, but looks like some really good fan art, or something that a rock album cover artist would do as a tribute.

Edited by GhostMachine

There's absolutely no way that they'd do a poster for the film without 'Episode III' or 'Revenge of the Sith' or even both written on it. I think having Vader on the poster is almost a given, but I highly doubt he'll be exclusively featured.

All of the other posters were chock-full of loads of characters and little bits and pieces in the background, so I doubt any of these three are real at all.

*used to have the Empire Strikes Back poster on his wall* :smug:

Guest The Psychotic One

Nothing about these pictures indicates that they have anything to do with Episode 3. You might as well have shown some photos of Darth Vader.

Oh wait...

This is the main reason why I'm looking forward to Episode 3, this fight will be sick, another classic Star Wars moment will be made! I can't wait...I know the pics don't show a lot, but this fight is rumoured to be like 10 minutes long! I think a lot of people are looking foward to this scene, some of us have been waiting a very long time to see this on the silver screen.(Like me). The fight scene should be dynamic since both actors have been working on this duel for so long before production started.

Here are the early pics:

Obi Wan vs. Anakin