I will fight you to the death.

Mysterio2000X

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcurnas accepts all challenges

hahah I like how simple it is . How do you get weapons ? and such cause i just had a fight which was 2 against one me against this other guy and his dog. pulled out a near win

Edited by Docpepper

My first other fight was against a guy with a dog. He beat me caus the dog kept nipping at me. I fought another one though and managed to kill the dog. The worst fight though was when the guy knocked my bone away and then pulled out a club and did 33 damage.

I have a net though which has only made one apperance so far, I think it was in that last fight. Some help.

Marcurnas has started using a a black stick he's getting bad ass with it. last fight I had the guy had a dog. i quickly dispatch it with a few whacks of the stick. the guy comes in and gets whacked with it and to finish it off i throw it and knock him out.

I'd have liked a better weapon but i think it will grow on me lol

ThisBruteWins is 2-0!

You have that bastard club. :angry:

FatimusRukimus is awesome. He has a knife and keeps stabbing people! Well, until one guy pulled a sword out.

I was pure shit until I hit level 2 (today). Then I got Herculean Strength and that maxed out my strength bar, woot. And I just got to level 4, and they gave me the turkey leg club for my troubles. I will rape.

And yeah, I'll be creating a clan as soon as I hit level 10.