Recommend me comedy on DVD

Liam

Ok, I'm at a bit of an impasse with my comedy DVD's, and need some assistance.

Basically, I already have:

All 10 available UK seasons of South Park

All 7 " " " of Scrubs

Seasons 1-5 of Family Guy, but I probably wouldn't want anymore

All of Father Ted

All of The League Of Gentlemen

1-3 of Arrested Development

All of Black Books

Had all of Spaced, girlfriend didn't like it, so don't recommend it

I think that is about it. I think Red Dward and Blackadder are two more that I might add soon, but was wondering if there is any glaring ommisions from my list. I wouldn't want any of the comedies that tend to get played ad nauseum on Channel 4 either (Simpsons, Will And Grace, Friends, Fraiser) or any of those naff US sitcoms in the vein of Everybody Loves Raymond or King Of Queens.

So yeah, any help would be much appreciated.

All of the above, as well as Gavin & Stacey. I quite enjoy Two Pints of Larger as well, good laugh if you don'd mind low brow northern humour. Royale family is worth gettig too. I'd also make a recomendation for Boston Legal, it's not strictly comedy, but it is laugh out loud funny and has The Shat in it, which is always a bonus.

All of the above, as well as Gavin & Stacey. I quite enjoy Two Pints of Larger as well, good laugh if you don'd mind low brow northern humour. Royale family is worth gettig too. I'd also make a recomendation for Boston Legal, it's not strictly comedy, but it is laugh out loud funny and has The Shat in it, which is always a bonus.

most definitely. :wub:

most definitely. :wub:

Gavin and Stacey is about as funny as having your eyes pulled out by razorblades then replaced with sulfuric acid whilst your being dragged face first across hot coals.

Peep Show - awesome, awesome series.

Oh yeah, I have all of them as well >_>

All of the above, as well as Gavin & Stacey.

Have it, forgot to list it

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Have Season 1, was debating on getting the rest, but was quite sure the girlfriend was non-plussed

Look Around You, Operation Good Guys, Alan Partridge, Bottom, Peep Show and The Inbetweeners (Only one series but the second is out soon)

Operation Good Guys! Brilliant. I might need to get that if they have it somewhere on DVD. Real good times.

Cheers for the suggestions lads.