Dome Lethal Lottery King of Trios Tournament

JStarr

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules have been sent to the captains. If you are on a team, you may now commence nagging said captains for the forwarded PM.

Comments about the specific content of your rules are highly frowned upon. They will result in BOTH teams getting new rules with no change in deadline, PLUS suspensions for all the offender's team may be in the offing unless someone can talk me down. Try not to get cute.

Deadline, once again, is May 22, aka two weeks from this Friday. These were designed for individual writers, so teams of three should be able to knock them out fairly well. Procrastination might be your enemy. Just saying.

Good luck to all.

For the observers, these are the titles of the rules that were chosen, and you all are free to comment. Go into the Rules of Engagement thread and look for: WWF World Cup, The Punjabi Paparazzi Magnet, Here Comes the Moneeeeeeey...in the Bank!, and The Frizzeak Shizzow.

Edited by GangStarr

• 2 weeks later...

So, finally, I have in hand the FIRST piece of an entry.

Deadline's still tomorrow.

Those of you who have been left in the lurch by uncooperative teammates, you should be able to finish something yourself, since these entries were all originally designed for a single writer.

Fair? Probably not. Surprising? Not a bit. Honestly, if I get more than six people actually sending me anything, I'll be stunned.

Those of you who have been left in the lurch by uncooperative teammates, you should be able to finish something yourself, since these entries were all originally designed for a single writer.

Fair? Probably not. Surprising? Not a bit. Honestly, if I get more than six people actually sending me anything, I'll be stunned.

I repeat, Sousa's mine and SRN's captain. :/

I repeat, Sousa's mine and SRN's captain. :/

:rolleyes: