Dome Lethal Lottery King of Trios Tournament

JStarr

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, 9 to 5 told us this morning that he has a family issue to take care of and won't be able to finish his work. I'll be at work till around 9 tonight, so if you can extend the deadline to before you wake up Saturday morning, that'd be awesome.

Well, let's see. I've spent the past couple of days drunk and the past weeks before that revising like a madman, and I have the grand total of three words written. NBT went to Egypt and is currently missing in action, I think he's actually been taken hostage by Liberian freedom fighters, while Downward Spiral did what his name implies and went to rehab for his crystal meth habit. Poor guy. First he sucked off a cop, then he resisted arrest when the cop realised he wasn't a girl. Yeah, ain't gonna happen.

Not with that attitude, young man. Spiral has done his two segments and I'm getting mine done now. And given that I don't know when the deadline is, but I'm guessing seven hours from now, I'm fairly certain I can get a match written out as well, if you've gotta go out get drunk and eat more KFC >_>

Got my personal entry in because I got no kind of communication from my team. Therefore I just wrote it my damn self.

Wait...if I win this round does that mean I'm fighting solo for the next round(s)? I never thought about the possibility I might win with this until I read the finished product and realized it wasn't bad.

Hmmm

Got my personal entry in because I got no kind of communication from my team. Therefore I just wrote it my damn self.

Wait...if I win this round does that mean I'm fighting solo for the next round(s)? I never thought about the possibility I might win with this until I read the finished product and realized it wasn't bad.

Hmmm

Anyone who has no-shows will be allowed to pick their own replacements should they win. The only caveat being that you may not pick someone who was on another, losing team.

And just under 7 hours left, ladies.

Meh, these things happen - and to be fair you had the hardest job, IMO. I would have had a go at putting something together but I just haven't had the time. A real shame but in all honesty, potentially after three months, I think I might have been pretty burned out of writing for this. Looking forward to seeing this unfold from the sidelines (Y)

Do I need to seek out a replacement for Split Second, or can I roll with the team as-is and give him an opportunity to make good?

That's also an option, sure.

You're a damn forgiving soul and a good man, Ray. Much more forgiving than I would be. :P

Do I need to seek out a replacement for Split Second, or can I roll with the team as-is and give him an opportunity to make good?

That's also an option, sure.

You're a damn forgiving soul and a good man, Ray. Much more forgiving than I would be. :P

Eh, I just have a pretty sweet life and see no need to rake Split over the coals. I knew what was up and was able to compensate. He didn't come up with some bullshit excuse and try to play it off. He manned up, and I respect that.