Paramore

Rise Against perhaps? Every album of theirs up to and including the Suffere and the Witness is good.

Try both Billy Talent albums.

I should be able to think of others but I can't. :/

Oh and for pop-rock with female vocals...eh...try Blood Red Shoes.

I'll think of more later.

Edited by metalman

tsunami bomb was a great band. their singer agent m had a great voice. shame they broke up though

Automatic Loveletter

MiMi Soya

VersaEmerge

Lemuria

Showdown City

Fracture The Times

Working Class Heroes

Farewell City

Consort With Romeo (RIP)

All The Above (RIP)

Hey Monday

Linden

Such Great Heights

Storyline

BangBangBang! (RIP)

New Years Day

A Kiss Could Be Deadly

One Star Story

The Eisley

...yes, I'm a teenage girl (or just a massive pervert for emo girls in bands) at heart.

Edited by YI

Seriously? He asks for bands similar to Paramore and someone suggests Rise Against?

YI's pretty much got you covered, I can only really add

Damone: http://www.myspace.com/damone

And if you don't mind ska, Tip The Van: http://www.myspace.com/tipthevan

damn tip the van is still around? i downloaded a song called paradise for them years ago and loved it. not often you hear a song that incorporates a steel kettle drum into it very well.

Flyleaf are basically just Paramore.

Except not. Flyleaf are a completely different style/sound for the most part. The only comparison is the female vocalist.

To be fair, maybe I see it differently because I really dig Flyleaf and really can't stand Paramore. Turned down 3 opportunities to see them for free.

Flyleaf, however, is great live if you ever get the chance. The energy they give off on stage is great.

Edited by Gene Kiniski

They're so different to go as far as to say the only similarity is that they have female vocalists. Paramore just go the more emo-pop route, whereas Flyleaf have slightly more of a post-hardcore kick and more meaningful lyrics and general betterness >_>

Were you taking the piss out of my comment or agreeing/backing it up? Slightly thrown off by your wording.

Flyleaf are basically just Paramore.

Great stuff (Y)

Automatic Loveletter

MiMi Soya

VersaEmerge

Lemuria

Showdown City

Fracture The Times

Working Class Heroes

Farewell City

Consort With Romeo (RIP)

All The Above (RIP)

Hey Monday

Linden

Such Great Heights

Storyline

BangBangBang! (RIP)

New Years Day

A Kiss Could Be Deadly

One Star Story

The Eisley

...yes, I'm a teenage girl (or just a massive pervert for emo girls in bands) at heart.

Cheers for those pal. Managed to find most of them apart from struggling with a few of the last ones and finding nothing much on them (Although that was only through searching deezer, so yeah). Great stuff.

And Gene, go away. Turning down a free chance to see Paramore? What a dick :P

They're so different to go as far as to say the only similarity is that they have female vocalists. Paramore just go the more emo-pop route, whereas Flyleaf have slightly more of a post-hardcore kick and more meaningful lyrics and general betterness >_>

Were you taking the piss out of my comment or agreeing/backing it up? Slightly thrown off by your wording.

I was making light of you seemingly getting offended that Flyleaf would be compared with Paramore. Firstly, there's nothing wrong with Paramore, secondly as I said, you responded like Flyleaf were Iron Maiden and Paramore Katy Perry or something, when they're really not that different.