Vick Looks To Grow World's Largest Afro...

Numbahs

Guest Hurricane

Falcons have Brooking, Kerney, and DeAngelo Hall on defense. Thats it. 3/11 guys that can get the job done. Matt Stewart is a decent linebacker aswell, but thats not gonna win a championship, I can tell you that much.

So yeah, its gonna take Vick about a half hour to get his helmet on his head pretty soon.

They've got Aaron Beasley in their secondary too and he can still play.

You have to wonder why a guy so apparently superstitious let himself be the Madden coverboy last year

Its sad to say, but hes gonna have a huge fro by the time he cuts it. I'm saying its gonna be 4 years at the least, so the thing will be like a foot tall or so. :lol:

Yeah, you guys are right that defense more times than not, wins championships, but when you say they need to improve. Watch this year and you will see the job Mora does with the young core of guys they have on the team. I'm a Niner fan and I saw firsthand what Mora did and he did well with a young group of guys with some scattered verterans in the mix. That's what the Falcons got going for them this year. They'll improve, but next year they'll be closer when they have everything put together as they need.

I'm not saying that the Falcons will win the Super Bowl, I'm just saying that you guys saying it's going to take 4 years, you might be pushing it a bit.