Any review writers?

Ignition

Long time no see.

New website up and running called The Music Mag (themusicmag.com). We currently have three writers (including the infamous Jordan Stiva). If anybody is trustworthy and interested in doing regular reviews then please reply or PM me.

Entries are done using wordpress, which is just a blogging system that I'm sure loads are familiar with. If you're not it only takes 5minutes to learn and I'll take you through it.

I'd maybe be interested in writing things now and then. It seems like it would be a good way for me to practice writing and generally keep myself sharp.

Depending on the genres and what kind of schedule you're looking for, I'd be up for writing some things. I try to stay as current as possible with what's coming out and I listen to a wide range of stuff. I've written for a few blogs that either I was doing or a friend was as well as a short stint doing reviews at AntiMusic. Though I'm in America, I don't know if that will hamper things.

Alright cool.

If you could send me reviews to:

craig_priestley@hotmail.com

I'll put them up straight away, and then after you've done a couple and i think you'll fit in, i'll add you as an author so you can publish yourself whenever you want.

Sites only been live for 5 days or so. Will be shamelessly plugging it on some music forums and the like in the near future. Atm I'm getting interviews with small bands, linking interviews on their sites to attract their fans to the site. I think that's a decent enough strategy now!

Look forward to reading the reviews guys. No limits or whatever, just however many words you want.

Edited by Ignition

where do you know that email from ice?

I'd prefer to read a review before just giving you status straight away if possible dude - YI your ranting would fit in perfectly with Stiva's.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....t&p=1458538

Weakerthans review, most fabulous thing I have ever written. :shifty:

And I'm slowly updating stuff, here;

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=72549

where do you know that email from ice?

I'd prefer to read a review before just giving you status straight away if possible dude - YI your ranting would fit in perfectly with Stiva's.

I think, ashamedly, it may have been an e-fed years and years and years ago (like... possibly 4-5 years ago?)

I clearly have more cred than everyone else. :shifty:

But yeah, a few months here in Alabama and I have been writing reviews for the campus paper about...ten times, I think? So count me in as interested.