MMA Tycoon

King Ellis

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a really tough fight coming up when the other fighter accepts it. Joined DIFO in Japan with my irish superheavyweight Brad "The Belfast Brawler" Finnigan who will be making his debut against a 2-0 guy who's won both by knock out in the 1st round with his last fight being won in 5 seconds...Think i'll go for the takedown lol and keep it on the floor

Darijo "The Butcher" Kornakov is ready to take Russia by storm!!! Blue Belt in BJJ hopefully he'll live to the nicknam and take some limbs home with him as trophies lol. Watch out Middleweights

Darijo "The Butcher" Kornakov is ready to take Russia by storm!!! Blue Belt in BJJ hopefully he'll live to the nicknam and take some limbs home with him as trophies lol. Watch out Middleweights

HEY! Blue belts in the house!

i've just noticied i'm facing you Cloudy lol took me a while i thought the name looked familiar lol. Good luck

So we're not doing London?

I might make a middleweight from London

EDIT: Ok, so my first fight is against a dude who is strong in Muai Thai and has a blue belt too, but horrible at boxing and wrestling. What should I focus on in my tactics

Edited by LeBlaze James

I'd look to stay out of the clinch so keep to the outside and when in the clinch to break the clinch. Due to you having better boxing and wrestling it's really up to you if you want to either stand and trade or go for ground and pound or a submission. Maybe keep it evenish for them but don't get in the clinch break from it and try and takedown

Whew, I just avoided a disaster. I moved the Dirty Box/Muai Thai slider to the left, and now I guess that meant I would have tried to go Muai Thai on my opponent so for everyone just starting out, keep that in mind

If you want to do Dirty Boxing over Muay Thai you move it closer towards the Dirty Boxing.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics

You can understand how to do tactics using that link