MMA Tycoon

King Ellis

I've given up my MMA, and quite happily so. Went 11-0 back in Rotterdam, 10 KO's, won my last fight by decision and "hung up the boots" at that point, moved to Spain and been harassed by the guy the whole time saying he wants to face me one more time for the title. <_<

Oh REEEALLLY Eddie? :shifty:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of times my fighter clinched is just shocking given my orders were strictly to NOT clinch so you wouldn't jump guard (ironically, just like you did early in the first)

Good fight, SDM :)

The first round you were outstriking me too, so your continuing to close and clinch confused me a fair bit. I think you lost the second round handedly, I was scoring on a lot of leg kicks, I had a head kick land, and then you decided you just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. (Y)

I'm looking at my tactics right now.

8/10 Follow My Orders

7/10 Stick to Gameplan

8/10 Stick to outside

9/10 Break clinch (while in clinch)

The only order he followed was 9/10 get up :|

EDIT: Moore takes a head kick and shrugs it off.

Is this the head kick you're talking about? :P

Edited by Plubby

The first one is fat free, the second one is the one with mustard on it. :P

And since we're posting snippets of commentary:

Damon trying to control from the bottom.

Damon is working for an escape here. He's hooked one of Moore's legs and he's managed to sneak out and take Moore's back!

Will Damon go for the finish here or will he try and keep control of the position?

Damon has his arm under Moore's chin here.

It looks look Moore is just rolling over here! He's clutching his teddy bear and everything!

Game over son! Damon squeezes tightly and Moore just sighs softly and drifts off to dreamland.

This fight is over, someone make Moore a cup of cocoa.

Oh hey, just noticed the other guy I put lights out the other night was justblaze. Shouldn't have given me your back either, after that you choked just like the Red Wings did. :w00t:

Edited by SeanDMan

You were wearing Care Bear pajamas. I wouldn't exactly be thrilled if I were you.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh hey, just noticed the other guy I put lights out the other night was justblaze. Shouldn't have given me your back either, after that you choked just like the Red Wings did. :w00t:

You know what.....fuck you SDM! fuck you indeed

If your guy is in Montreal send me his ID #. :shifty:

Outside of that, I would train a new guy on part-time to build his bank roll until you sign a decent enough contract. And that'll keep your guy pretty fresh for training and you can get his skills up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=15512

Made a new guy for Montreal JUST for you. He's a 145lber who probably sucks.

I joined this about a week or so ago, but didn't really do much cause I couldnt figure it out. Now that I've figured it out its a pretty interesting game. Most of my fighers suck and look like carnival freaks to boot.

• 1 year later...