Big Brother 10

Guest Some Daft Punk

I'm not wanting him to win, but yeah, he was pretty awesome tonight. It was about time somebody told Lisa to shut her fucking mouth, what an idiot she is. She's just one of those people I cant stand, she seemingly thinks she knows everything and seems to believe she's the leader. And I'm not halfwits biggest fan or anything, but who the fuck is she to constantly bad mouth him because she knows nobody will stand up for him? I'm surprised to say this, but I actually feel sorry for the guy when half the house are being dicks towards him.

Still, anyone outside of Cairon winning this will piss me off, although I'm guessing his argument with Sree might of lost him quite a few fans. Talking of that little cock, get him out of the house, really cant stand his bullshit any more. He seems like a fake from a mile away too and surely it's just a matter of time before one of the women go ape shit about him hitting on all of them, thinking he stands a chance because he's just a 'cute little Indian angel' or something.

And is Rodrigo still bookies favourite? People must be sad if they allow him to win, because it's like he doesn't exist. He's done...nothing. Boring, go away.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clicked on that link to find Sapphire has QUIT? Big Brother are complete dick heads. If they really want to make a new rule, it's that these ungrateful cunts should be chained up in the house. Why join the house and leave after 8 days because you're jealous of somebody and have had ONE little argument? If you cant handle the pressure, fuck knows why you've been put in the house.

I've always had that opinion, but I guess law prevents them from enforcing it.

I'm tired of wankers leaving the house off their own back every year. Thousands applied and would have loved to have a chance to experience what could be one of the last Big Brother shows, and then one of the chosen few walk out so early on. Whether they replace her or not, it's still stupid how people go in and walk away so quickly.

My sister was saying that on "Big Mouth" a girl who was in it last year ripped in to the one who walked out after she used her kids as the excuse for leaving. It's true though. She knew before she applied that she might be away from her kids for around 3 months. The whole "I didn't know how much I'd miss them" thing doesn't fly with me. It's 3 months away from your kids. Surely you know from the start if you're able to hack it or not.

Agreed. The funniest part is that it's obvious it had nothing to do with her kids. She only started blaring and walked out once Sophia put her straight and Kris decided he wanted to start shagging Sophie instead of her.

Sadly most of the show now consists of Sophie/Kris kissing and playing around. Great, how exciting that is to watch. Nice to see Big Brother actually try to stir things up between them though, hopefully they've realised how dull the two actually are. Just don't get some of the people who go in there and whine, such as Noreen or however her name is spelt. How can you cry because you have to draw some glasses on your face for the rest of the duration? You decided to accept the challenge to get into the house, now you're going to moan? I say kick her out (Y)

Edited by Scum Fan 4 Life

I'll struggle to watch any more of this show now Cairon is gone. It's amazing that the British public decide to keep in a complete nutcase who gets high off of air. I don't hate the guy or anything, but fuck that's annoying to lose Cairon to somebody like him. Then again, the same British public would probably vote Freddie to be the fucking Prime Minister knowing how stupid they seem to be.

Nice to see most of the people have realised Sree is a complete nob though, apart from Vanessa Phelps. Who the fuck is she to sit and criticise anybody? Why have they even got her and some complete cock bloke talking to the housemates after they're evicted? I'd say Phelps should have been shot dead by now, embarrassing.

Still, there's always Davina to watch :wub:

Feltz actually has a point in being there, she was *in* the house in Celebrity BB, and went mental and scribbled on a table. People like her (Ex housemates) and psychologists actually are worthwhile asking the questions. Although, we all know they're just being paid by the producers to ask Davina's extra questions.