Big Brother 10

Guest Some Daft Punk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrendous bunch of people. I know some people think the show is shit and all, but at least it was half decent years ago when it wasn't full of a bunch of complete nobs and idiots, outside of a few.

Cairon is certainly my favourite thus far and my hope of winning it, he seems like the only sane one in there. For some reason I don't think Rodrigo is too bad, which scares me. Cant remember all the people now, but who's the dick head from Newcastle? Hopefully he's the first one out, what a cock. And the little lady who laughs like mad (is it Sophia?) is way over the top, but I could live with her winning for some reason, even though she seems like a complete fake with a laugh that went on for five minutes.

Seriously though, who the fuck is Angel? She's just completely mad in the head, I feel awkward just watching her in there. The rest of the guys seem like nobs though. Freddie did at first and despite being a posh tit, he surprisingly became one of the half decent ones in there as more piled in, what a shock. I'll wait and see who actually makes it into the house and see if any of these people somehow grow on me, which I doubt.

I don't really like many of them atm. A lot of variety in the house though, that eyebrow task was just daft though.

Rodrigo-he seems alright, not an over-the-top gay guy either. Or he might be bi, I can't remember. Either way, he's not too annoying. Yet.

Charlie-Whereas he IS annoying. Doesn't appear to be a bastard though which is good.

Kris-Didn't see much of him, so can't really judge yet but from his VT I didn't like him.

Sophia-I did like her, although the non-stop screeching was a bit too much. She's ridiculously short, too. :o

Cairon-He's my favourite so far, seems like a cool guy.

Marcus-Another one of the guys that seems alright, I think I'll grow to like him during the show.

Noirin-She must be desperate to agree to having her eyebrows shaved off. o_O Is she supposed to be Irish? Accent was confusing.

Sree-He seems alright as well, plus he likes England. Was it him who said England was the 'safest place in the world'? :lol:

Freddie-I actually like him so far, despite his epic poshness. Not sure about that hat though.

Lisa-So, she's a lesbian who looks like Johnny Lydon, and she's on the dole. Great. Plus she thinks she'll turn everyone gay for her o_O

Siavash-I don't even know what to say.

Sophie-Really hot, but she seems a bit dumb. To be expected, I guess.

Beinazir-I'm not sure on her tbh, can't really remember anything she said or did.

Saffia-Don't like her. She admitted to being a bitch, plus she's leaving her 7-month old for potentially three months to be on BB. (N)

Angel-Erm...yeah. The VT was weird, and the entrance was something else altogether. Madness.

Karly-See Sophie. I agree that she looks better brunette too, definitely.

So, I guess so far I like Cairon, Marcus and Sree. Freddie, Sophia and Rodrigo are alright as well. Angel is mental. Well, they're all mental really, aren't they?.

I think Rodrigo's gay. He wants to sleep with La Toya Jackson, which...yeah.

He said he was bi, did he?

Pretty much. He said "I think England is turning me gay. I see a nice woman and I fancy her. I see a nice man and I fancy him." or something like that.

Haven't really watched the last three or so series' (the last one I watched throughout was the one where Pete won), and I don't think this line-up is going to change that. However, I shall give it a chance.

Haven't really watched much of this apart from the small eviction stuff last night (the bus stuff was just pathetic, good good BB). The right person left really, because I don't feel she'd of added a great deal other than an eventual fight with one of the girls. Last night made me think Marcus is a complete cunt though, the opposite to what I expected. What a tit that guy is coming across as in my eyes. The sooner Kris gets kicked in the head as well, the better. Oh and Freddie and Rodrigo? They're getting it on at some point, mark my words on it.

Cairon is still a million miles ahead of everyone else it seems. I can see something kicking off involving him though, which might put his chances of winning right down the drain, but we'll see. I'm surprisingly looking forward to Sophie (that her name? The little girl) going off on one as well, because despite being tiny, I can see her tearing a new asshole for one of the other one (ideally Sapphire).

It's hard right now to see through who the fuck is real and who isn't though. It's just hard to believe some of these people aren't putting on an act. I mean Sree, I'm struggling to believe it's not an act, because it's like a fucking movie. He's like the guy out of Van Wilder. Just completely mad, throwing in emotions after like everyone hates him or something. If it's not an act, then he's pretty damn hilarious and awesome.

Guest Some Daft Punk

For the attention of those moaning about there being no live feed:

I can understand your concerns about the official BB website not being updated, but I don't sympathize with you over the "no live 24 hour feed" argument. The reasons for why it was axed were:

1. There is a global recession going on at the moment and everyone needs to make cutbacks.
  2. Not enough people were watching it anyway (in other words only you were watching).
  3. It usually wrecks havoc on E4s schedule for the entire summer.
In closing for those who desire to get the 24 hour live feed back: STOP MOANING ABOUT IT LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING BABIES AND STOP WATCHING THE SHOW ALTOGETHER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! ALSO, GO AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!

For the attention of those moaning about there being no live feed:

I can understand your concerns about the official BB website not being updated, but I don't sympathize with you over the "no live 24 hour feed" argument. The reasons for why it was axed were:

1. There is a global recession going on at the moment and everyone needs to make cutbacks.
  2. Not enough people were watching it anyway (in other words only you were watching).
  3. It usually wrecks havoc on E4s schedule for the entire summer.
In closing for those who desire to get the 24 hour live feed back: STOP MOANING ABOUT IT LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING BABIES AND STOP WATCHING THE SHOW ALTOGETHER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! ALSO, GO AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!

Imagine having nothing better to with your life than moan about what other people do with theirs...........Oh wait.

Can someone explain this live feed stuff to me? I don't have a clue what you're on about, I've been watching live feed fine. Or is this all about it being on 24 hours a day? If so, please shut the fuck up whoever is moaning about that.

I just clicked on that link to find Sapphire has QUIT? Big Brother are complete dick heads. If they really want to make a new rule, it's that these ungrateful cunts should be chained up in the house. Why join the house and leave after 8 days because you're jealous of somebody and have had ONE little argument? If you cant handle the pressure, fuck knows why you've been put in the house.

And if this little cock Sree turns people against Cairon, it's a joke. It's clear already this guy is a fake. He got upset when somebody said mother fucker to him and now apparently he's had an argument with Cairon and is calling him immature. However, it was fine when Sree called Kris a bastard in a joking moment? What a dick, send this cunt back to his own country if he's going to cry like a baby.

Just ugh. Some of the line up has been awful. I'd say I cant stand Saffia, Kris, Charlie, Sree or Lisa. I can even put up with fucking Angel, but that little bunch is starting to do my head in.

Marcus has delivered the two best lines of the series so far.

When Freddie was complaining about not being able to sleep: "You've got to remember that he's up early for work in the morning."

When Sree had just spent a couple of hours in the diary room: "Did they read you a bedtime story?"

Marcus to win.