The Green Lantern cast...

livid

This annoys me. Lazy casting. I don't think any actor should portray more than one superhero. & it's down to studios, producers and directors to ensure that. Completely lazy. Not even the best choice, I love Reynolds, I think he's brilliant. However, Bradley Cooper would have been miles better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

oh hai doggy

Thought the trailer looked decent. I admit that I'm not a huge Green Lantern fan (though I liked the animated movie they put out), but it looks pretty good. There are some things I don't really dig (some of the CGI looks kinda fake-y) but I won't nitpick. Hopefully, this movie will kick ass.

The only thing in that trailer that looked off to me was his suit. I definitely would have preferred a fabric type outfit that he can regenerate using the ring, as opposed to what appears to be more of a Spidey-Symbiote type of alien deal. I get the idea behind it, but the execution just isn't what I imagine they were hoping for.

Other than that, oh man am I stoked for this. Hal Jordan is my favorite superhero, and the Green Lantern mythos are ripe with content that would make for great films. Kilowog looks great, Sinestro appears to be a Lantern in this film, which should lead into the second movie, I would assume. Abin Sur looked a little weird, but not necessarily bad... just not what I expected.