FIFA 10

Baddar

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but in manager mode I loaned out most of my youth players and two of them, John Bostock and Adam Smith, seemed to have been sold from the clubs I loaned them to =/

Have they just been sold for the length of the loan or is this a massive bug?

This is an old bug prior to the patch that came out weeks ago :rolleyes:

Sorry I don't dedicate my life to FIFA. I was up home for a few days and decided to play it for a bit after my brother picked it up last week.

:rolleyes:

:huh:

It should download the patch anyway unless you're on the PC or you don't have internet on your console.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep being told I've not got a full squad out in manager mode, so have to forfeit a game or go to team management. I go to team management, and everything is fine. I go back out, and try to go to the match again, and it still says I've not got a full squad out.

Is this a common problem? Or is my season, like, fucked in the anal pipe?

I keep being told I've not got a full squad out in manager mode, so have to forfeit a game or go to team management. I go to team management, and everything is fine. I go back out, and try to go to the match again, and it still says I've not got a full squad out.

Is this a common problem? Or is my season, like, fucked in the anal pipe?

You might have an injured player in your subs, or something.

Boo, you can get the Bad Loser achievement from Pro Club Championship matches.

I reserve the right to quit if my team is losing 5-0 at half time and everyone is trying to do tricks in defense instead of passing.

• 2 weeks later...

I fucking hate playing this game online. I was playing as Watford against my opponent who was Wolfsburg, it was 0-0 in normal time and in the last minute of extra time Nathan Ellington smashed it in to put me 1-0 up and the guy fucking quit

Edited by Dont Fear The Reaper

...I love playing this game online. :blush:

Just had the most awesome game. Athletico Madrid (me) versus Manchester City. I go up 4-0 and I expect him to quit. He proceeds to rally and the score is now 4-4. I then wake up get two more before getting a bullshit red card. Two more awesome goals later somehow I get an 8-4 win with all my goals being absolute gems.

Any of you buying Ultimate Team this time around?

It's released on February 10th and is cheaper than last year (so it should be) with improvements/additions made.

I'll be getting it, and I think I'm gonna go in with a method as to how I build my team this time, as opposed to just trying my best to get a full gold rated team. At the moment I'm thinking of attempting to get an all UK&I team, but that could change to a specific league only team, depending on how I feel.

I'm more interested to know if there's guys on PS3 buying it, so that we can make some trades etc. when it starts.

I refuse to buy any DLC that can easily be put onto the disc, people see DLC as a revolution that changes games for the better, but all it does is charge you more money for a game you've already paid for. EA Sports are especially bad for this. It's a joke how they charge for this and have the exact same thing free on Madden 10, which is a great feature BTW.

I refuse to buy any DLC that can easily be put onto the disc, people see DLC as a revolution that changes games for the better, but all it does is charge you more money for a game you've already paid for. EA Sports are especially bad for this. It's a joke how they charge for this and have the exact same thing free on Madden 10, which is a great feature BTW.

I don't know a single person who considers DLC to 'revolutionize' the video game industry for the better, they all begrudgingly buy DLC and hate it.

You know your playing pussys wenn you look at the PSNs Downloadcharts for 2009.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/15/call-of-duty-dlc-tops-psns-2009-sales/

1) Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1

2) Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2

3) Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3

4) FIFA 09 Gold Pack

5) Final Fantasy VII (PS3/PSP)

6) Battlefield 1943

7) Fat Princess

8) MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2

9) Flower

10) Mortal Kombat II

At first sight i was like... WTF?! A DLC i missed... but than it came to me. If you need to spend money to "level up" in an online game you are a wuss.

Whilst I completely understand why EA would make packs available for purchase (see: DLC chart above) I'd never buy myself the best team possible using real money. The whole point of the mode is to work your way up to acquiring the "Ultimate Team" using the in-game coin system. If I want to play with a team of superstars, I can do that by transferring whoever I want in my team to Man Utd without having to even pick up Ultimate Team.

It's annoying how some people take things way too seriously.

Finally picked this up today. Really enjoying it so far, bar the fact it seems to be ten times harder than the demo, but that's never a bad thing. Online seems to run much smoother, '09 was pretty laggy on my connection but this hasn't been too bad so far.

One thing I've found is that some players are almost impossible to find when trying to transfer from team to team. I tried to put Vennegoor Hesslink to Hull but cant find him anywhere, any clue where he is?

I have been playing Fifa09 Ultimate Team again during hte last cupple of days - it feels like the only reason i am loosing (well, not in every match, but in many of em) is that my oponent has a lot more pace on his players skill sheets.

Do you get Bonuspoints for winning a Tournament on UT or is it just winning another game?

Finally picked this up today. Really enjoying it so far, bar the fact it seems to be ten times harder than the demo, but that's never a bad thing. Online seems to run much smoother, '09 was pretty laggy on my connection but this hasn't been too bad so far.

One thing I've found is that some players are almost impossible to find when trying to transfer from team to team. I tried to put Vennegoor Hesslink to Hull but cant find him anywhere, any clue where he is?

He's a free agent for some reason at the start.

He's a free agent for some reason at the start.

That's what I thought. I tried to search him through his last name but he didn't show :(

Also, do you HAVE to download the squad updates every time you play online? It's annoying as hell and every time it asks if I want to save it, which I do. I don't see why it then has to do the same thing every time I start a new match online.