FIFA 10

Baddar

No sign of the patch for me! Can patches be released at anytime for PS3 or do they have to wait till their update day? I imagine they would want to release the patch at the same time for both systems.

I just had a welcome glitch. I played a backheel which got blocked almost instantly. This gave me the backheel accomplishment as well as the one for playing 3 backheels during your career. I also got the EA Sports World accomplishment of having played 10 back heels. Strange.

MM is much better now it seems. Form is less crippling than it was and doesn't effect physical attributes. Seems a lot more stable overall and I'm really enjoying my Macclesfield game. I don't get all the bitching about the gameplay (not so much here, more on the ea forums)... I think it's fantastic. Playing as a small club is a million times more enjoyable than playing as United,Barca, Chelsea, Real etc all the time. Had a couple of epic League Two games already.

Also, as an aside, cpu AI seems a lot better on Legendary difficulty, particularly the keepers.