FIFA 10

Baddar

Is there an EWB league for the 360 set up here? I don't post a fan-dabi-dozi deal but to be honest I'd like to be in a league where I might at least recognise a name or two, >_<. Not tried the Be A Pro online (to be honest, I don't have a fan-dabi-dozi deal of time for it against the AI!) but I'm lovin' the usual online stuff. My record's something like 7 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss (bloody Bayern Munich, should never have played as them). Absolutely caned some random dude twice in a row, once as Milan (against Barcelona, I think), then in a rematch as Holland against Portugal. I should have added the guy as a friend because he was brilliant. When I went about 5-0 up he just said "Who cares" and got about 3 players sent off.

There is one, but I doubt anyone's played it much in a good while.

Online BAP can be very hit and miss, depends what percentage of retards you get on your team. Today i've had a griefer on my team scoring an own goal and someone who kept trying to steal the ball off his own strike partner whilst 1 on 1, only to barge him off the ball and allow the goalie to save easily.

I had a fan-dabi-dozi match with an international feel to it earlier.

I played against an American guy, who picked Seattle Sounders as his side. Whether or not it was local to him or not, I chose Cardiff who are half a star better. I ended up winning 1-0 with a 90th minute Chopra goal. His 'keeper (Keller) saved almost everything I threw at him though and I could've won it 2 or 3-0, although he had a couple of decent chances too.

I got a PM afterwards saying "Good game. I'm just glad you didn't play as Real Madrid" - I like the people who have the same mentality as me in FIFA, rather than worrying about what the W/L record is and how high you are in rankings.

Added. Just firing FIFA up now.

Played HttK earlier too with Cardiff against Chicago Fire. His 'keeper was a fucking hero. Saved EVERYTHING I threw at him (must've made at least 10 good saves during the match) and the game crashed when we both made subs at the start of the 2nd Half of Extra Time. We'll have to play again sometime. (Y)

Just played this on live for the first time yesterday, only faced one guy but we had three matches-I tried to match his team selecion star-wise each time so we ended having three realy good, close games as Forest (vs Preston), Rotherham (vs Burton) and Doncaster (vs Reading).

If anyone wants a game sometime, add me, my gamertag is Alias016. Won't be on tonight but should be on in the late afternoon/evening time for the rest of this week, just lemme know who you are first and I'll gladly lose to you :P