FIFA 10

Baddar

So I'm a flid and accidentally sent all of my gold players from my two free packs to the club thing, not my squad. Oh well.

I ended up with about five South Koreans so I went the whole hog and my entire starting XI is now South Korean. Shame you can't change your team name, although I can't think of anything that isn't racist anyway.

Apparently you can get them back by highlighting a free space in your team and picking 'swap with club'. (Y)

So you can, gracias!

Decided to make an all-English team now and managed to pick up gold Ross Turnbull and Jonathan Greening cards for next to nothing. Definitely echo what the above posts said.

I got a gold team for about 150-300 a piece, the best one being a Nuno Gomes card with an 18 game contract.

I've built up my coins a little from buying/selling and am torn on whether or not to buy a rare gold pack.

My best deals so far on the selling side have been Doni (Roma GK) bought for 900 coins and sold for 2300 and Gilardino for 2000, sold for 3200. I wouldn't mind having a Gilardino to keep actually.