EWB Play-Along: Pokémon FireRed

probablyoliver

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back with a defibrillating update!

I now have the above team up to level 45, another three badges (taking me to 7). I've been bombing around One, Two and Three Island completing the mini-quest there, and then sailed back to level up some more.

I've caught all three legendary birds. Yay me! Moltres only took two Ultra Balls, which was pretty lucky :)

..Is anyone else still playing? :D

I started up (yet another game) not too long ago and my current are all up to about their mid-twenties in level, except for Drowzee who is only level 20, and I have three badges. I've been grinding alot to be honest and I am first now getting for the Rock Tunnel. I might start a new game using LeafGreen though, because that version has all the Pokémon I want and think are awesome. Plus I can't get the fucking trade thing to work with NO$GBA so I might just have a go at it on a non-bugged VBA.

• 3 years later...