Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

Looking forward to FM 11 indeed. I just hope they make the editor a little less time consuming to use. Maybe a quick team maker where you input whatever information you want for your club, then the editor does the rest based on that information. All you really end up having to do is place them in a league and adjust from there.

Anyway, my newest game with newly promoted side Al-Sailiya (Qatar) is not going well. Haven't played a match yet, but when your best signing is Nik Besagno, you're going to have problems. BIG problems. Just hoping that I don't get destroyed in my matches this season. :(

Edited by Magus978

So in my Newcastle game, this was the team of the week, after a convincing victory over Leicester.

teamoftheweek.png

Or as I've titled it, the 'Newcastle are aewsome, except for Kevin Nolan, he's shit' Team. I'm absolutely walking the Championship at the moment, won every game except for an opening day draw with West Brom. Macheda and Carroll are fucking everyone up at the moment, an amazing strikeforce, though I doubt I'll be able to get Macheda on a permanent deal. Carroll will no doubt become a Scotland international sooner or later, like I've seen happen before.

Dynamic leagues is certainly a clincher, my current FM10 game would be so much better with those in the game already.

I said it in the FM11 thread and I say now - bungs and match fixing SI! Bungs and match fixing!

The U20 World Cup can go to hell and die. My Newcastle team were steamrolling everything in sight until that retarded pointless competion robbed me of my strikeforce and cover for most other positions. I lose 2-0 to Plymouth at home, first game not scoring and then draw with Ipswich. Gay

Smithies, Kadar, Abel Hernandez, Fabio, LuaLua, Macheda and Carroll. All gone. Smithies is especailly a loss because I loaned Krul out to Bayern Munchen, who by the way is starting for them and has yet to concede a Champions League goal. This leaving me no cover.

Stupid event. :angry:

I was untouchable when I got Wycombe promoted to the EPL, but my status reset at the beginning of the following season and I got sacked after losing 9 games in a row. Ungrateful Fucks!

So I sold the shit members of the Wigan squad (most of them), then bought a completely new team and somehow with a basic 4-4-2 formation got us to finish 4th and get into the Champions League, still in shock really. New season close to starting and I've spent my £20 million transfer funds on well nobody special really, just some decent players, I expect us to be a mid table team this season so haven't gone crazy in an attempt to win things. Going for a slow steady build having bought a bunch of top youth prospects who I will either sell to improve the squad or stick in the squad to improve the squad, win win situation.

Anyway the 4th was even better as I edited my leagues and the Premiership is now 24 teams big (initially added Celtic Rangers, Bohemians and TNS (gave the last two around £100 million transfer funds to build Premiership squads straight away) Bohemians went down, TNS built a capable squad and are mid table team, Rangers and Celtic are in the mid table too. The other leagues are 26 teams big and I made the BSP 30 teams big, the Championship is a bit of a Scottish league now with Motherwell, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen all in it.

Same for me but for some reason my team only works at 4-5-1. Which is boring. I want two strikers. :(

I've got a feeling that this might just be because my shitty defence need an anchorman though.

Oh?

011503_anchorman.jpg

• Like 2