EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I say its too easy then get beat by the Titans.. >.>

I held the run but couldn't stop the pass at all. Chris Johnson broke many tackles. It was tied 28-28 with neither of us having timeouts with 40 seconds left. They punt it and I fumble it trying to run the ball before catching it. They pick it up and kick the winning field goal.

On another note I think Steven Jackson should get a look at MVP. He is over 1100 yds rushing and 750 recieving at the moment. Could possibly see 1500+ and 1000+ if I play my final games right.

We just beat the Colts at Indy, 38-10. I'm thrilled with the way the defense is playing. We gave up a field goal in the first half, after a Kyle Orton pick at midfield. And gave up a late touchdown when no matter what defense I called, Peyton audibled and found an open man. Despite being one of the higher scoring offenses in the league, I'm still not thrilled. My gameplan has been working, and that's how we've put up good numbers, but we turn the ball over waaaaaaay too much for my liking. P.S. Peyton Manning is an ugly bitch, even on video games.

This should be just about enough to lock my Texans in as AFC South Champs... I may need one more win, but I appreciate the help. smile.gif

Not a problem. Just find a way to lose one of the last few games so I can get home field over you, and we'll be even. shifty.gif

I'm sure I'll drop one of my user v. user games.

Uploaded some random key plays from my game. Anyone know what the numbers mean under "Greatness"?

Hmm, now that I uploaded them, where do I actually see them? <_<

Edit: Nevermind, they're posted on the Franchise site now.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Greatness is an arbitary ranking the game gives each clip based on the score, down and distance, etc. It's generally rubbish though, I've had bog standard first down completions be ranked something like 2000, and a sack forcing a fumble that stop a potential game-winning drive in the red zone be ranked around 100.

Hey Hooded, sorry I haven't been on the past two nights: Wednesday was a family emergency, and tonight(Thursday) was a rough day at work, so I took a nap and overslept. Tomorrow will be better though as it won't be as busy, and if it's not a busy day I'll get the day off early. Saturday will be easier too as I only work from morning to mid-afternoon, so we'll get our game in soon!

Tonight I have to grab some groceries, who knows how long that'll take since WinCo isn't consistently busy now. Tomorrow is good, I get done with work at 3pm EST, 1 MST... so should be able to get it done then.

Turnover ridden game with Eddie, leads to a 17-14 loss. 5 INTs by Schaub, 3 by Hasselbeck... and lag hurt my kicking game, if nothing else. Still good close game. I like it.

Yeah, the opening kickoff I didn't even get any orange on the kicking meter, I think I kicked it to the 40 yard line. And I swear I threw four INTs, though it was still a horrid performance by a possible MVP candidate. Good game though besides the lag, hopefully if we play next time it won't be so horrid.

Silfies, the way free agents work(at least from the last time I signed one) is that you PM Dragsy who you want to sign, and if no one has shown an interest in the player you want by the time the week has rolled over, you get to sign them. I'll probably pick up a WR to hold me over til Branch gets back.

Like I said in the postgame handshake PM, the lag cost me 3 points, but yeah. See you in the Super Bowl.

Like I said in the postgame handshake PM, the lag cost me 3 points, but yeah. See you in the Super Bowl.

If it wasn't for the lag I bet it would have been an awesome high scoring game, as I couldn't stop you at all that first drive and then the other drive that you had a TD. Andre Johnson is a beast, and though Trufant is good, he doesn't have fan-dabi-dozi Safeties to back him up in case he screws up. When/if we meet in the Super Bowl, should be an offensive showdown.

Tye Hill is done for the year for me. Is it ok to sign a CB?

Send a PM with your request, if no one's requested him when we roll over, he's yours.

Trying to work out a time to play with Srar at the moment, sorry for the hold-up. I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow night (or even tonight if she answers back quick enough), but it may be easiest for us to play Monday night since I'm off Tuesday and can stop up later. If we're not done by Tuesday morning, I'll sim it.

I play the Texans next. Throw a few ints my way too please.

We'll see, but I'm aiming to get my Division title locked up sooner rather than later.

49ers quest for 8-8 continues with a 31-7 win against the Eagles. Had a couple nice spots in the game, Nate Clements got a pick in the end zone to keep the shutout alive til the 4th quarter, Crabtree got a 75 yard TD, and Shaun Hill only missed two passes all game (20/22, 262 yd, 3 TDs).