EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

The Chargers, and especially the Colts, gave me a little difficulty so far. I think it's because I'm just not back into the swing of things. The Chargers I was able to stop cold on defense, but my offense has been rather crappy so far. Orton is an inaccurate bastard that at times throws the ball where he wants, and not where I direct it. And Makino, who did great for me last year, can't seem to hold onto the damn ball. And the game against the Colts, we had a healthy lead, but fuck Peyton Manning. We picked him off four times in the first three quarters, but once the fourth quarter started, that bastard was Superman.

Won 23-17 in OT against New England.

Was possibly the most intense game of Madden I've played. The Pats were annoying to say the least, I managed to pick Brady off 3 times (Once for a TD, Once for a missed FG and once with no time left in the game after Brady got hit while throwing) Also picked up a fumble while the Pats were in our Redzone.

Those 4 turnovers is what kept me in the hunt for the win and I SHOULD have been able to ice the game when Moss fumbled at midfield with less than 2mins remaining in the game I even won that stupid fight for the fumble thingo, But the refs gave it to the Pats *coughbiasrefscough* and then proceeded to screw it up by throwing a pick with no time left.

Then I won the toss and proceeded to punt it back to the Pats who in turn drove to almost middle field and punt it right back, The I got the ball to midfield called a toss to the outside and Rice took it 55 yards to the house (With me going "30...25...20...15...10...5 RAVENS WIN, RAVENS WIN!" in my lounge, I hate the Pats so this was a big win for me and the game was intense)

I would have won the game by 3 had to not been for the Punter being set as bring our kicker (I keep changing it and It keeps undoing itself)

damn, I promised myself I wouldn't keep describing the game.

45-24 win over the Jags, monster day for Steve Slaton (5 TDs) and a nice kick return by Jacoby Jones (highlight uploaded). When I'm running like in this game, doesn't matter who the QB is.

fuckin hell my defense is so bad this season. I just barely got past the Bucs of all teams in OT 41-35. Josh Freeman went 300 yards 3 td's on us and had a 60 yard td run. had a non existant running game until Reggie Bush broke a 60 yarder in the 2nd half. I'm gonna upload a highlight of a kick return where I had a huge hit, which caused a fumble for a td. I had a goal line stand with 1:20 or so left but they got it back and scored with about 40 seconds. I managed to get in field goal range with 1 second left but it shanked the left bar. Brees completed 10+ passes in a row including his 5th td a clincher to Reggie Bush. this won't be a good season unless my defense picks it up. my rookie WR Brandon Trammel came up big again with 143 yards and a td off 6 receptions, atleas I had one useful draft pick.

The Chargers, and especially the Colts, gave me a little difficulty so far. I think it's because I'm just not back into the swing of things. The Chargers I was able to stop cold on defense, but my offense has been rather crappy so far. Orton is an inaccurate bastard that at times throws the ball where he wants, and not where I direct it. And Makino, who did great for me last year, can't seem to hold onto the damn ball. And the game against the Colts, we had a healthy lead, but fuck Peyton Manning. We picked him off four times in the first three quarters, but once the fourth quarter started, that bastard was Superman.

The game's just being true to life. I think he's got something like the most 4th quarter comebacks in history.

Just beat the Cowboys 21-14 in a very ugly game which once again came right down to the end. We each had 4 turnovers. I threw 4 INTs they threw 3 and had 1 fumble. They tied me at 14 with 1:40 left so I started my march down to tie it and thrw my 4th pick! I thought all was lost until they threw one that Al Harris ran back 70 yards to the house!! So I am on top of the world as I kick a touchback. I just have to hold them for less than a minute. But I cant. They march right down to inside the 10 and on 3rd and goal with 8 seconds left Charles Woodson picked it off in the endzone!

I cant take a whole season of this :P

I would have won the game by 3 had to not been for the Punter being set as bring our kicker (I keep changing it and It keeps undoing itself)

You need to change in on the depth chart in the online franchise menu. It won't save it if you change it during the game.

I had a pretty easy win, Palmer got hurt near the end of the first half, but he will be back next week. Chris Sims played pretty well though

Also, Dragsy and Meacon are the only ones left to play, then we can advance again

Edited by Kyle_

Beat the Vikings 31-14, big passing game from Cutler (big for me anyway), 243 yards and two TDs. Spreading teh ball around a bit so no one topped 100 receiving yards (Olsen had 81). Rookies are starting to shine for me, Devan Nieves had 85 yards and 2 TDs off of 21 carries in relief of Matt Forte, whilst Jamarion Bellows caught a TD and had 69 yards off of 3 catches. I can't recall the last time my defense didn't generate a turnover, but they did enough I guess.

User games for week 4:

Rams (Tits) @ Niners (DYSI?) - Might need some sorting with this one, since DYSI can't play right now. It possibly won't let you play the CPU without DYSI dropping out (in which case he'll just rejoin when he gets his console back), let me know.

Bye weeks:

Bengals (Kyle)

Broncos (meacon)

Packers (Srar)

Should be able to get this one done even quicker than last week.

Noticed Jamarion Bellows being mentioned, the guy is a beast. Catches almost anything thrown at him, my friends and I are into our 4th season and one drafted him with the Packers and he's well into the 90s in OVR and damn near uncoverable. Leron James is also a monster.